Xena beheading
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Xena beheading

Page:  1 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq38OSAWMP8

this scene is hidden away in one of the episodes

Great scene! I'll be going through all of Xena in the near future.

I think the best episode is Ides of March(last episode in Season Three )(if I was not mistaken) when Xena and Garbriel were crucified together. It nearly broke my heart and yet I was so drawn to it. (They did not actually die off of course but were resurrected in the next Season)

Quote by HitomiI think the best episode is Ides of March(last episode in Season Three )(if I was not mistaken) when Xena and Garbriel were crucified together. It nearly broke my heart and yet I was so drawn to it. (They did not actually die off of course but were resurrected in the next Season)

that is certainly one of the best crucifixion scenes on tv, although, it would have been nice to have heard xena and gabrielle scream when the nails went into their hands, instead of the blue tint that made it seem more of a dream

Well, to a female audience, the blue tint is cool. I cried all night when I first saw it even I knew they were not really going to be dead (I mean dead-dead) and will come back the following season.

Quote by HitomiWell, to a female audience, the blue tint is cool. I cried all night when I first saw it even I knew they were not really going to be dead (I mean dead-dead) and will come back the following season.
true enough. the grat thing about fantasy id that no one really dies. they'll be there next season

it is no longer available you tube cannel terminated due to multiple copyright infringments which is denying you tube of a great videos.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > Xena beheading

You need to be logged in to reply.