unsubcribe
Forum Home  >  Public : Site Help  >  unsubcribe

Page:  1 

how do I unsubscribe?

Not sure what you want to unsubscribe to, since you're not receiving anything. There isn't really a mechanic for deleting accounts; I don't think many sites do.

Don't want to unsubscribe.want to upgrade to VIP my account BDMRLL@aol.com.originally joined on public status in 4/14.act was UtopiaZ1965@aol.com.If my son sends you a pay pal pmt of $25 and includes. My themls acctt no can you up grade acct.His name same as mlne. I am a ccyber idiot.

Sure that's fine. I don't care who sends it as long as I can associate it with an account. Email themiscollection@gmail.com if you have any questions, please don't post personal details on the forum!

Sent email with PayPal donation of $25 At about 5pm 4/28/15.got reply "recipient doesn't accept this method of payment.please try another.what next?

What method of payment are you using? and have you tried to send by "friend or family"? I normally don't use paypal so it's not a merchant account.

BH VTG posted payment to your email twice.first to merchant then after your reply to friends and family got message for both that subscriber doesn't accept this method of payment.you take cash?

I'm not sure what BH VTG is. I've never had this problem before. Are you outside US?

I don't take cash. Online giftcard codes are the safest, you don't need to share personal info and I don't need to share personal info.

BH VTG appeared on the space provided for reply so I left them.Cyber jetsum perhaps? Don't want to complicate things for you. Let me see if I can get thru by using Amazon
Sorry about all the bother.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Site Help > unsubcribe

You need to be logged in to reply.