Stories Section: FAO Moderator & Readers of Execuion Tales
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Stories Section: FAO Moderator & Readers of Execuion Tales

Page:  1 

I have been posting Execution Tales on three sites, Dolcettish, Deadskirts & here. Both of the other sites have sections dedicated to stories & while I am getting typically between 150 & 200 views per post at Dolcettish & Deadskirts it is here at the Themis Collection that I have been receiving the most feedback, all of it very positive. This suggests that there is an interest in Stories amongst Themis Members

Suggestion: If you decide to set up a Stories area I would be happy to post all of Execution Tales to it to get the ball rolling. Also now that I am routinely adding pictures I would do this for all of the Tales - no pictures were attached to the early posts

What do the Moderator & the followers of Execution Tales think of this idea?

Gussetlover

excellent idea indeed....

FAO The Moderator: The other advantage is that it would mean that someone posting a lot of material in a relatively short period of time, as I have been doing, wouldn't swamp the general noticeboard perhaps to the detriment of other contributors

I think it would be wonderful.

Hi Paul

Still haven't heard back from you on this

Gussetlover

This might be a good idea, I'll look into opening up a subforum for stories next week.

Quote by paulThis might be a good idea, I'll look into opening up a subforum for stories next week.

We will really apreciate it!

Many thanks Paul

FAO Paul

I have no idea as to how to structure websites or the costs involved but if it is going to be a bit of an excersise setting up another sub-forum why don't you just combine WIP & Arrested & so free up an existing slot. It seems to me that the content of these two sections are closely related & this way you wouldn't lose any images & you would free up an already existing forum. What do others think?

FAO Paul

Many many thanks for establishing the Stories Section & putting all of the posted Execution Tales in it

It was my intention to go through all of the tales once posted add pictures to all of the stories & carry out some minor edits/improvements to the earlier tales in light of feedback I have received both here & elsewhere as I went along.

Is there any way I can edit already posted stories? The other way to do it would be for you to delete all those already posted & I would repost the amended/improved Tales plus pictures in the Stories Section - I am quite happy to do this if that is what is required

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Stories Section: FAO Moderator & Readers of Execuion Tales

You need to be logged in to reply.