New direction of this site
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  New direction of this site

Page:  1 

It makes me sad that this site has decided to steer away from the things I like, mainly the institutional scenes, and instead focus on executions and death. Don't get me wrong- I'm happy that men who have those fantasies can help get them fulfilled here. But I'm wondering if anyone knows of other sites out there which focus more on DiD, expreiments, and institutional bondage stuff. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

JB

I totally agrree: infact I'm considering to quit...

There are lots of bondage sites around the web but not many female execution sites. For those of us whose tastes are in that direction this site is a gem.

Judicial execution scenes will always be the main focus of this site, which is also in the mission statement on front page. However, I haven't gotten rid of institutional scenes/experiments/DiD. Lately, I've just been posting less because too busy with life and if you noticed there are phases where I post one category more than another.

Additionally, I'm actually trying to steer away from death-only and torture/gore stuff. The following categories were removed:
- Torture
- Execution Style Death
- Suicide
- Killed
- Real Life Execution
- Real Life WIP

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > New direction of this site

You need to be logged in to reply.