The Grand [Adapted]
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  The Grand [Adapted]

Page:  1 

This story was actually written before "The Dance Hall......". It was inspired by the Hanging of the maid in the TV series The Grand. Let me know what you think

The Grand: Adapted

18 year old Monica Smith sits at her table, ready & dressed. Her long blonde hair is tied in a pony-tail. She had protested when she was told that she had to wear the flared brown mini skirt for her hanging saying. “That is indecent. Everyone will be able to see up my skirt when I hang”. The warders were insistent & Monica had no choice but to comply. She looks up as the door opens. The prison governor enters the death cell followed by a white coated doctor, the prison chaplain & two female warders. Panicking knowing why they are here Monica pushes back her chair which scrapes noisily over the stone floor. “It’s not time yet. It isn’t eight o’clock yet. It isn’t. It isn’t……..”. She pleads. None of the officials say a word. One of the warders walks behind her chair & helps her to her feet & swiftly bounds her hands together behind her back. Monica makes no attempt to resist only repeating “It’s not yet….” . The chaplain begins to recite the burial service “I am the resurrection & the life saith the lord. He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live, & whosoever liveth & believeth in me shall never die. I know that my redeemer liveth & that he shall stand at a later day upon the earth…….”.

The governor opens the door & goes out into the corridor. The two warders place Monica between them & follow, the chaplain & the doctor bring up the rear. Monica stares at the Governor’s back as they walk towards the door at the end of the corridor. She feels tears rolling down her cheeks but she can’t reach up & wipe them away. The chaplain drones on behind her, “Thou hast set our misdeeds before thee, & secret sins in the light of our countenance. For when though art angry, all our days are gone, we bring our years to an end, as if it were a tale we that is told”. The door at the end of the corridor is opened & the Governor walks through. The women warders gently lay their hands on Monica’s bound arms & help her through the doorway. She looks up & sees the gallows, fashioned from strong, planed wood.

Her tears become sobs “I’m sorry!”, she cries, I’m so sorry! Please have mercy!” she wails. The warders tighten their grip on Monica’s arms, giving her all the support she needs to keep walking slowly, inexorably, towards the gallows. Still not wanting to believe what is happening she doesn’t struggle. Monica’s eyes fill with tears again, blinding her as they reach the wooden steps. Paralysed with terror, she stands stock still when she reaches the gallows platform. The executioner pulls a hood over her face. She feels the noose slipping down over the black cloth…. She feels him adjusting the knot at the back of her neck. The lever is pulled & the floor disappears beneath Monica’s feet.

As she feared her brown flared mini skirt flies up revealing her pink panties encased in flesh coloured tights. Monica body swings like a pendulum on the rope & then she starts to kick & convulse. The officials look on unperturbed. The new Home Secretary has insisted that as the murder rate is continuing to rise hangings must be made more of a deterrent, hence the substitution of calculated neck breaking by slow strangulation. The doomed girl continues to dance & kick for a full five minutes before she hangs still. The insistence on the condemned wearing a mini skirt is designed to increase viewing numbers when the film of the execution is shown to the nation.

At 8.25 AM Sarah Redmond is told via her ear piece “Sarah we have the footage of Monica Smith’s execution & we are going to transmit it in one minute”. The glamorous breakfast TV presenter breathes deeply to compose herself & crosses her legs checking to ensure that her tight leather skirt doesn’t ride up too much. She turns to her co-presenter, “Sorry Bill we need to move on I’m afraid. The Home Office have just informed us that they have released the film of the murderess Monica Smith’s execution. If you are easily upset I advise you to turn off your TV’s now”. Sarah disappears & the screen shows poor Monica entering the prison courtyard, climbing the steps to of the gallows, being hooded, noosed & hanged. The camera focuses on her kicking legs & pink panties as she dies.

Sarah re-appears. Despite herself her panties are soaking wet. She grips the arm of the sofa to steady herself & tells the nation “Well you have now seen for yourselves that the new Government really mean business when they tell us they are cracking down on crime. Now over to Lorna”. With that she removes her microphone & goes to her dressing room. She sits down & tries to relax. After five minutes there is a knock on the door. “Sarah .It’s Hailey . Please let me in” Sarah smiles & goes to the door & opens it.

As ever Hailey Wilberforce looks magnificent. Her tight white blouse is under severe pressure from her lovely large breasts & her black mini skirt shows off her beautiful nylon clad legs to perfection . Hailey comes in & sits down. She gushes,”Wow Sarah, I have never been so turned on in my life. What a show! I was in make-up when the execution came up on the TV. I thought I was going to come there & then”. For professional reasons Sarah & Hailey have kept their relationship secret for two years.

Sarah looks at her lover & says simply, “Shut up Hailey. Lets fuck”. She gets up & walks towards Hailey. She drops to her knees & pushes the blonde TV presenter’s mini skirt up her thighs. Sarah buries her face in Hailey’s crotch & at the same time starts to rub her own soaking wet panties under her tight black leather skirt. Hailey moans in delight & caresses her large breasts. Sarah rips the cotch of her lover’s tights apart & pulls her white panties to the side so that she can lick her pussy. Hailey moans s & gasps as Sarah’s tongue works it’s magic. They both orgasm intensely. Both womem sit down to relax & compose themselves. Hailey asks, “Are these televised hangings going to be regular thing? Sarah replies. So we have been told. Both women smile delightedly

Beautiful!
Please write stories inspired from 18 or 19th century hangings. You know the shy lady, ruffled skirt, crude hangman, pious priest and jeering crowd.

Hi sks88

Many thanks for your kind words - I may well have something on file. Keep checking the website

Gussetlover

Another wonderful story

Hi SameJ

Thanks for your feedback

Gussetlover

Great stories. I love its.
Please submit more!

D.

Hi g4llOws

More to follow

Gussetlover

Page:  1