Assisted Execution?
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Assisted Execution?

Page:  1 

Don't know what else to call it.
My Execution Fantasies usually includes an execution scenario where the condemned women is forced to assist in her own execution process.The condemned women has to cooperate with the authorities.
For Example:
Beginning with her arrest, she is politely asked by the police to extend her hands for putting handcuffs on them, rather than forcefully handcuffing her.
At her interrogation if she to be whipped, she is asked by the interrogators to unbutton her blouse for the whipping rather than tearing it off her, or calming allowing herself to be tied on a rack for stretching.
At the condemned cell, she has to choose what dress to wear for her execution, how many petticoats she prefers under her skirt and hopefully stitch her hanging dress herself.
At her execution, she lifts her own skirts while climbing up the gallows steps, she is requested by the priest to beg forgiveness from god and the crowd for her crimes, when the noose is placed round her neck the executioner asks her opinion if the noose is too tight or asks her before tying her feet, she is hanged at her own request, for example: the executioner waits patiently as she gives her last speech and prays. She is hanged only after she tells the hangman that she is ready to hang.

Any Similar Fantasy or thoughts?

Yes, it is very hot!

Do you see yourselves as the victim, executioner or just a spectator?

I like the mixt of this willing things and forcing and degradation. For example when girl herself lifts her skirts to put on ugly and horrifying rubber pants to collect urine and shit... And I always excited by the fact that assisting at start she loses control on body and clothes at last part of show.

Not my thing - each to his or her own

Oh, I love this idea a lot! Sounds fantastic. I love the idea of being complicit in my fate.

It is the most humiliating human beings to force especially women to wear rubber pants in such a barbaric punishment.
It is just as degrading if they lose control of the bladder, intestine after punishment or before.
I prefer nothing more than such fantasy executions.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Assisted Execution?

You need to be logged in to reply.