Skirts on scaffolds
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Skirts on scaffolds

Page:  1 

There was already very hot discussion about stockings. And now I would like to ask: are there some members who excited by the imagination and scenes - movies or literature - of skirts manipulations before execution? Feminine holding them while climbing stairs; rude tying them around by straps (always exciting for me because of close position of executioner, who can hug legs, odore her woman places smell, touch rustling hems that could be touched before by lover only); measuring the wideness of hems to prove that it fits to trapdoor etc.

Like that? ;)
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Or this:

I love everything to do with skirts. Or Other feminine clothes like long dress, petticoat, saree, burqa etc. Lifting skirt while climbing the stairs is a real turn on. Being bound over the skirt makes me week in the knees.

I love the idea of wearing a skirt or a dress to my execution. I love the feeling of my legs being tied over my skirt or dress. They're so pretty and feminine and I love to look pretty and feminine.

Do you have a preferred outfit for different types of execution?

I am glad that somebody liked my picture, here is another one. Enjoy!

Like those Garrote scenes, a horrible kind of punishment. The orange color is just jail pure.
Like shirts more and more since looking at female prison scenes, am astonished myself.

I like the gray, brown, especially those with spaghetti straps,

I do not like bare feet, I have my own preferences.

I prescribe to women the wearing of panties, bras.

Always let the women tie their legs and feet before hanging up, with ankles with tight steel shackles.

Quote by Master_headsman51Do you have a preferred outfit for different types of execution?

I do. I have all sorts of outfits I'd wear for different scenarios and eras.

Yes, try my ideas with description, pictures over (If not clear enough I will show more pictures).
In the pre-trial detention tight jogging pants (leggings), upper body sweat shirt, sometimes leather gloves. Leather slip-on shoes or sneakers without laces.
Often they are also attracted for days artificial leather riding boots so the feet sweat.
Sitting with straps belted on Prison chair, as long as confessed, even aggravating conditions sticking up to permanence in use.

When visiting by relatives, the prisoners are only allowed with hands tied behind their backs, mittens, foot irons and balaclava, face must be covered. The prisoners are in a closed room, which allows conversations only through a narrow mesh, the visitors are sitting in an opposite room, the time for visits is very short not more than 5 minutes.

In court, transport: Tight-fitting trousers, knee-high leather boots, leather gloves or mittens, heavy chains, rigid hand-foot cuffs, waist belt, arm straps. Leather hood. Sometimes muzzle gags on rebellious prisoners.
Leather hood, gag will only be removed during court hearing.

Outfit For virtually all types of execution, (except Electric Chair), Garrote Vil; Hang; Guillotine; Shot sitting on chair with machine guns; Shot in the back of the head with silencer pistol, sitting on chair, flowers in hands; Gas chamber; Drowning with cemented legs:
Close-fitting beige breeches, knee-high black leather riding boots, white or light blue blouse, brown or black leather gloves in summer Driving gloves, sometimes elbow-length leather gloves with short-sleeved blouse, parka or black leather jacket in cold weather, rain jacket with hood in rain. On the Garrote Vil a leather coat.

Electric chair, because of leg electrode no knee-high boots: close-fitting beige trousers, blouse, leather gloves, black oil leather lace-up shoes (Ranger, 3-hole lacing, steel toe).

Underwear: White sports bra, ladies underpants for horseriders

For the electric chair diapers or anal plug.

For the last walk hands with rigid cuffs tied behind the back, upper arms leather straps, belly strap attached to it handcuffs,
foot irons connected with chain, if shank riding boots too far, then chains with lock around riding boots shanks or foot clamps with specially large temples for riding boots, custom made.

On the Gallows, the foot clamps are removed,
very short steel shackles like bicycle clasp closed around bootlegs, then above knees, thighs tight leather straps. Practically with all executions firm leather hoods are put on, sometimes additionally Muzzles already before in the prison put on. Long hair must always be tied into a ponytail and always waxed. The female death candidates are made up by guards, this is prescribed in a penitentiary regulations, mostly bright red lips, pale powdered face.

In very serious crimes, the hood is omitted according to court torment, so that viewers can see the disfigured face.
Hanging is usually done by raising with horses, less often with short drop with trapdoor, in mitigating circumstances long drop method, which is executed by hangmen often a bit agonizing.

In executions by beheading with the guillotine long women's hair is cut into a so-called flowerpot hairstyle, the convicted are already covered in the prison leather face masks, so they are spared the sight of the guillotine.

The executed remain for a very long time at the place of execution, at the gallows they are left to hang for two days before being cut off, coffins and burials are forbidden for all, the corpses are used for medical research, experiments, education students, mortal remains are common preserved for spectators, buried together with horse manure or dissolved in acid or cremated.

For the clothes and all other costs, the offenders are liable if they can the numbers, but mostly second-hand riding clothes are used.
For daughters with rich parents, usually the fathers take the uncovered costs!

Quote by HorseriderYes, try my ideas with description, pictures over (If not clear enough I will show more pictures).
In the pre-trial detention tight jogging pants (leggings), upper body sweat shirt, sometimes leather gloves. Leather slip-on shoes or sneakers without laces.
Often they are also attracted for days artificial leather riding boots so the feet sweat.
Sitting with straps belted on Prison chair, as long as confessed, even aggravating conditions sticking up to permanence in use.

When visiting by relatives, the prisoners are only allowed with hands tied behind their backs, mittens, foot irons and balaclava, face must be covered. The prisoners are in a closed room, which allows conversations only through a narrow mesh, the visitors are sitting in an opposite room, the time for visits is very short not more than 5 minutes.

In court, transport: Tight-fitting trousers, knee-high leather boots, leather gloves or mittens, heavy chains, rigid hand-foot cuffs, waist belt, arm straps. Leather hood. Sometimes muzzle gags on rebellious prisoners.
Leather hood, gag will only be removed during court hearing.

Outfit For virtually all types of execution, (except Electric Chair), Garrote Vil; Hang; Guillotine; Shot sitting on chair with machine guns; Shot in the back of the head with silencer pistol, sitting on chair, flowers in hands; Gas chamber; Drowning with cemented legs:
Close-fitting beige breeches, knee-high black leather riding boots, white or light blue blouse, brown or black leather gloves in summer Driving gloves, sometimes elbow-length leather gloves with short-sleeved blouse, parka or black leather jacket in cold weather, rain jacket with hood in rain. On the Garrote Vil a leather coat.

Electric chair, because of leg electrode no knee-high boots: close-fitting beige trousers, blouse, leather gloves, black oil leather lace-up shoes (Ranger, 3-hole lacing, steel toe).

Underwear: White sports bra, ladies underpants for horseriders

For the electric chair diapers or anal plug.

For the last walk hands with rigid cuffs tied behind the back, upper arms leather straps, belly strap attached to it handcuffs,
foot irons connected with chain, if shank riding boots too far, then chains with lock around riding boots shanks or foot clamps with specially large temples for riding boots, custom made.

On the Gallows, the foot clamps are removed,
very short steel shackles like bicycle clasp closed around bootlegs, then above knees, thighs tight leather straps. Practically with all executions firm leather hoods are put on, sometimes additionally Muzzles already before in the prison put on. Long hair must always be tied into a ponytail and always waxed. The female death candidates are made up by guards, this is prescribed in a penitentiary regulations, mostly bright red lips, pale powdered face.

In very serious crimes, the hood is omitted according to court torment, so that viewers can see the disfigured face.
Hanging is usually done by raising with horses, less often with short drop with trapdoor, in mitigating circumstances long drop method, which is executed by hangmen often a bit agonizing.

In executions by beheading with the guillotine long women's hair is cut into a so-called flowerpot hairstyle, the convicted are already covered in the prison leather face masks, so they are spared the sight of the guillotine.

The executed remain for a very long time at the place of execution, at the gallows they are left to hang for two days before being cut off, coffins and burials are forbidden for all, the corpses are used for medical research, experiments, education students, mortal remains are common preserved for spectators, buried together with horse manure or dissolved in acid or cremated.

For the clothes and all other costs, the offenders are liable if they can the numbers, but mostly second-hand riding clothes are used.
For daughters with rich parents, usually the fathers take the uncovered costs!
This quote contained attachments.

It looked as if AdelaideEM was asking me for the favored outfit, because the entry followed mine, so I made an entry, I guess was wrong, she replied to the question from Master Headsman.

Here is a GIF I found of that guilt of the Gallows series

In my role-playing games, boots are a must for me as a convict. Even on the E-chair (for what are there plugs :-)). The rest of the clothes I leave to the court or executioner.
Although the idea of bondage when visiting death row I find good.

Greetings Silvi

There are plugs thats right, for bondage games very well.
In reality, it is probably very difficult to place an electrode in a tight bootleg, because skin is used as a bad conductor, but in executions on the electric chair it is always used in vinegar soaked sponges. Will not damage boots, cut open. Since fiction executions I do not like should be physically real. The flow of electricity through the skin should have been from the beginning the big problem with executions on the E-chair.
One possibility would be stockings with woven metal fibers, but in the should only for the lowest voltage, at 2000Volt burn!
That's why I decided to wear some kind of shoes which are also panker or rocker.
In the past, I also played with the idea of ​​an anal electrode, but that will probably lead to a massive explosion due to the intestinal gases, which would be very dangerous for the spectators as well as for the whole prison.

Thank you for the compliment regarding bondage during prison visits.
These criminals are very manipulative, try to break out of jail at any time when there is a possibility, so they can never be tied tightly enough.
Then the security must be guaranteed at any time during prison visits.
One should see and hear that it is now time for punishment, that is true even before the conviction!
Hoods on prison visits are meant so that relatives do not see faces, which should make it a little easier.
It is also very humiliating!

Thank you for the feedback

Kind regards

I find it very exciting to see the convict wearing a long white dress or a long skirt
with many underskirts of satin and lace underneath
to see the chains that hinder the ankles
see him the executioner tighten straps on the skirts to preserve the modesty of the tortured

Quote by angeliqueI find it very exciting to see the convict wearing a long white dress or a long skirt
with many underskirts of satin and lace underneath
to see the chains that hinder the ankles
see him the executioner tighten straps on the skirts to preserve the modesty of the tortured

Ah, I would love to be executed wearing a white dress and to have straps tightened to preserve my modesty!

Hello noosewoman here
Here is a picture I took of my prisoner before she was executed in a white dress

I am going to be the subject of an execution story........from what I have heard I will be going to the electric chair and I will be in leotards (some call them tights) I will be receiving an enema and wearing a denim skirt and blindfolded I want to go in my stockinged feet as I think it will be more humiliating being led in with no shoes on..........cant wait lol..........Im thinking it will be like Barbra grahams execution but no shoes will be worn I guess I will see...................

http://www.darkfetishnet.com/Noosewoman/I have plenty of photos and blogs to share

Sorry I can not register
I do not have an invitation code

Please i want the Invitation Code about darkfetishent

There is no invitation code
You only have to register and cost nothing
Hope you enjoy

I can't signup please help

Quote by NoosewomanHello noosewoman here
Here is a picture I took of my prisoner before she was executed in a white dress

perfectly strapped
pretty dress !!!!

Quote by NoosewomanHello noosewoman here

That's a dream!

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Skirts on scaffolds

You need to be logged in to reply.