Hanging Execution Role Play
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Hanging Execution Role Play

Page:  1 

How many of you actually took part in an hanging execution role play? How realistically and safely can it be done? Is taking part in such a role play with full costume is worth it? Any suggestion will be helpful.

Me with several other hanging enthusiast are planning such a role play. We have a professional hangman(role play, not real lol) with us. Seven people including myself will take part. I will be the female condemned woman while another friend will be my condemned husband. It will be a double hanging in the British 18th or 19th century style, but instead of Long Drop we will prefer the Short Drop Method. The other five role players will act as Hangman, Assistant, Priest, and Guards. All the male period costumes are readily available, Two vintage police uniform are available as well but I am finding it tricky to choose the female constume. I personally prefer the dresses worn by actresses in the movies/TV Shows:
1. Cordielia
2. The Grand
3. Mesmerised
4. Three Little Pigs
Which such dresses will be perfect for 18th or 19th century hanging role play scenario? Are the roles perfect for a great role play? Should the hangman be kind or cruel to the condemned couple? Should the death sentence be read before or after being noosed? Should the condemned have their hands bound behind or at the front? Should their legs be bound or left free for the gallows dance? Should the condemned women be tearful or terrified or dignified? Should the couple be allowed to hug each other before being hanged?

There are so many opportunities to play. I would love to hear you views and suggestions on each and every of these above questions. I would like to have the best experience of my life.

i like the dress Cordellia wears in that buffy episode the wish that dress in the post of mine where she is bitten to death by vampires so shiny so sexy , legs free so they can rope dance , no bag over their head i dont like that

this would be a lovely dress for a hanging nice mix of satin and silk https://youtu.be/rm-3rPqoC4w

What about Cat Balou? Hands tied behind. Sentence read prior to noosing. Legs free. Prisoner terrified & pleading.

Any chance of filming this & posting it?

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Hanging Execution Role Play

You need to be logged in to reply.