The best dresses and lingerie for executions
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  The best dresses and lingerie for executions

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Do you boys know it is not unusual to wear diapers under ones wedding dress because it is such a hassle to use the loo...?

Goggle it ... sort of girls secret

Now I can see this kind of dressing will cause a few stiffy ...
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Wow! Did not knew of it!

Love this opera singer Claire Surmans satin dress so sexy so perfect for any execution

Quote by FemaleHeadCollectorExecutionerLove this opera singer Claire Surmans satin dress so sexy so perfect for any execution
This quote contained attachments.
more pics

Quote by FemaleHeadCollectorExecutioner
Quote by FemaleHeadCollectorExecutionerLove this opera singer Claire Surmans satin dress so sexy so perfect for any execution
more pics
yet more pics

Perfect for a beheading on the block

Quote by sameJPerfect for a beheading on the block
for a bit of erotica pull down the top of her dress reveal her boobs , I guess I have been chatting to someone who mixes executions with erotica , oh you have got me imagining her going from her prison cell dressed like that paraded up the streets like in moll flanders but to execution square in the town where a huge crowd has gathered to watch her executed she is led up the steps of scaffold she approaches the block and looks to the left of the block is a coffin that will carry her headless body then she sees a platter that will carry her head to the king she sees the executioner sharpening his axe a person comes on an announces her crimes and her execution then she is directed to the block and a guard gets her into position she seems resign to her fate she is crouched down she lowers her head on the block gazes down at the basket that is to catch her falling head, should she be executed face up to see the axe or face down ? she lifts her arm up to signal the executioner he gets into position teases her with the axe places the axe near the part of her neck where he will strike the blow , the drummers start drumming the executioner lifts the axe the the drumming ceases the axe swings down to her pretty neck the axe hits the wood of the block her head is severed blood gushes from her neck forward of the block her blood cascades from her neck down the front of the block her head now in the basket the executioner grabs her head by the hairs lifts it up to the crowds there is cheers from the crowd her pretty head now placed on a platter her headless pretty body in satin dress is lifted up part of her dress is stained with blood but still pretty , her body placed in an open coffin and both head and coffin paraded up the street to the castle to be presented to the king the crowd line up to see her head and satin covered headless body , the king wants her head preserved mounted and her dress on display as a trophy

Girl should be in a T-shirt and diaper for her execution.

Quote by sameJPerfect for a beheading on the block
for a bit of erotica pull down the top of her dress reveal her boobs , I guess I have been chatting to someone who mixes executions with erotica , oh you have got me imagining her going from her prison cell dressed like that paraded up the streets like in moll flanders but to execution square in the town where a huge crowd has gathered to watch her executed she is led up the steps of scaffold she approaches the block and looks to the left of the block is a coffin that will carry her headless body then she sees a platter that will carry her head to the king she sees the executioner sharpening his axe a person comes on an announces her crimes and her execution then she is directed to the block and a guard gets her into position she seems resign to her fate she is crouched down she lowers her head on the block gazes down at the basket that is to catch her falling head, should she be executed face up to see the axe or face down ? she lifts her arm up to signal the executioner he gets into position teases her with the axe places the axe near the part of her neck where he will strike the blow , the drummers start drumming the executioner lifts the axe the the drumming ceases the axe swings down to her pretty neck the axe hits the wood of the block her head is severed blood gushes from her neck forward of the block her blood cascades from her neck down the front of the block her head now in the basket the executioner grabs her head by the hairs lifts it up to the crowds there is cheers from the crowd her pretty head now placed on a platter her headless pretty body in satin dress is lifted up part of her dress is stained with blood but still pretty , her body placed in an open coffin and both head and coffin paraded up the street to the castle to be presented to the king the crowd line up to see her head and satin covered headless body , the king wants her head preserved mounted and her dress on display as a trophy

Oh, nicest dress and nicest description of execution.
I think also that her legs are powerful jerked at the moment of becoming headless, so lower part of her dress is disordered and some garments could even been ripped. And, of course, bladder and bowels releasing into feminine satin innsides.

A selection from my collection
Dressing for execution from a females perspective
Hope you boys like it

One more

here are some dresses that Hayley Westenra has worn

Quote by FemaleHeadCollectorExecutionerhere are some dresses that Hayley Westenra has worn
more of that same dress

Quote by FemaleHeadCollectorExecutionerhere are some dresses that Hayley Westenra has worn
more of that same dress
more pics of that dress

more of that same dress
more pics of that dress
last lot of pics of that same dress

here is a lovely dress this singer harp player wears perfect for any execution

Quote by FemaleHeadCollectorExecutionerhere is a lovely dress this singer harp player wears perfect for any execution
more pics

This is the perfect outfit

I like this look also. She could be getting ready for her turn in the electric chair.

Prisoners in the traditional Pavel style have always been intriguing to me: carefree, Western tourists who find themselves in trouble overseas. They might have arrived in court wearing a satin blouse, pencil skirt, and stylish, Louboutin pumps, but they trade it all for a shapeless, linen smock and dirty feet which are either bare or sweating in leather sandals. They spend their days in the death cell sweating through their shift, wondering whether the sentence will be carried out with a wire noose, headsman's axe, guillotine, or garrote.

beautiful dress to be burned or hanged

ok this dress

Quote by SkirtsOnScaffoldOh, so nice!
that dress up against that red door is mine

here are some more dresses

more dresses

more dresses

nice sparkly blue dress the red head looks very pretty too

great pics........probably just me but I would have removed their shoes and had them in stockinged feet but I have a foot thing as some of you know lol

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Forum > Public / General > The best dresses and lingerie for executions

You need to be logged in to reply.