Skirts and Petticoats during execution by hanging?
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Skirts and Petticoats during execution by hanging?

Page:  1 

Was any women actually hanged while wearing a victorian "Hoop Skirt" with crinoline cage petticoats in real life? I never read or saw such a scene? Was it really inconvinient for a hanging.

Yes. For example Mary Blandy was hanged this way, and Margaret McLeod - "There waslittle doubt that she had dressed meticulously for the occasion,for she wore a black crinoline supported by a huge hoop – andone can only assume that the drop trapdoors must have beenmade extra wide to accommodate her descent betwixt them." (Geoffrey Abbott, "Awesome true stories about female executions")

Wow thanks! Never knew this. Must had been a great scene to behold! Cage Crinoline hoop petticoat crushing down the trap door!

Mary Blandy etchings in the first two etchings, the others I just threw in for the heck of it and the dresses look sort like hoop skirts
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Here are some more drawings I have accumulated over theyears

neat little drawings hope they are not o much off subject

Most of these are nice drawings, a little bit exaggerated

Wow! I absolutely love these drawings. My dream!!

Love these drawings!
The last one in the third set is my favorite. I heard (it should be proved by text) that Athos hanged Milady not by the rope, but by one of her own skirts!

Preparing for hanging: "Just a minute gentlemen, I am dressing now!"

"You say... What? I will be hanged?.."

I really love the 1st and 5th photos of your last post. Perfect for hanging by her neck and swinging in the air kicking the folds if her dress.

The 5th drawing from the 2nd set is amazing ('GKK') - I like the bindings around her skirt.

Quote by nghm888The 5th drawing from the 2nd set is amazing ('GKK') - I like the bindings around her skirt.

Yes, love it too. The very last humiliation: ruining the shape of her choosen dress...)

Perhaps you should see my design of dress for female execution
Or male if you want the die in it

http://www.darkfetishnet.com/group_album_file.php?group_id=1587&groupmedia_id=438105

http://www.darkfetishnet.com/group/1587/album/438106/

<div id="se_he_fans_block"></div>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.darkfetishnet.com/fans_block.php?

Here is one I came across today not sure who the lady was. Or maybe you can just go in a gunny sack? Talk about class. Then Toe Tag put out a lot of stuff, but haven't seen much of him lately. I don't know who did number four, but Toe Tag made up a double.

I love that sack and the wedding dress. Sexy bondage for the bridr

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Skirts and Petticoats during execution by hanging?

You need to be logged in to reply.