Velma Barfield
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Velma Barfield

Page:  1 

There are numerous articles that mentioned her wearing a diaper to her lethal injection which always fascinated me. I was wondering if others had to wear one to or if it was mainly just her.

It depends on the jurisdiction doing the execution, sometimes a diaper is used other times a tampon is inserted in the rectum, I believe that a Diaper would be more efficient as it covers both the urethra, and the rectum

I've also read that she took her house shoes off before she laid down o the gurney.

But her execution was never portrayed in a documentary or any other media, I mean that

Quote by Goodguyinsnow2But her execution was never portrayed in a documentary or any other media, I mean that

They should make a Barfield movie or documentary.

Quote by smasherI've also read that she took her house shoes off before she laid down o the gurney.

I read somewhere she wore slippers. If she chosen to die by gas, then she would of been most likely been barefoot.

Quote by konaronIt depends on the jurisdiction doing the execution, sometimes a diaper is used other times a tampon is inserted in the rectum, I believe that a Diaper would be more efficient as it covers both the urethra, and the rectum

Yeah, maybe its just a North Carolina thing.

John Spenkelink was a serial killer executed in Florida in the electric chair. When his family got his body they were very upset that the state had not removed a Tampon which had been inserted in his rectum. They were outraged, and notified the press, who made some short comments and it went nowhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXOasEcLVdw

It looks like you can kinda see her diaper on top of her pink pajamas she is carrying. The resolution looks awful I know, wish it was better quality.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Velma Barfield

You need to be logged in to reply.