This alleged BBC Clip ( possible Henry VIII documentary? )
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  This alleged BBC Clip ( possible Henry VIII documentary? )

Page:  1 

Hi all! I gather there has been some speculation that this originates from an old BBC history programme. I confess, I cannot locate its source anywhere. Any help? Surely someone must know where it originates from! Much obliged to anyone who can elucidate.
https://themiscollection.com/u/10/

Which picture are you referring to?

I apologise for my deficiency and utter lack of technical competence! I thought I had copied and pasted the pic - alas, not. OK - rather than expose my multi media aberrations, I'll just refer to the second pic highlighted by Shusha on his/her profile. That's the one I refer to. Excuse my utter Ludditism! Now, I appreciate Shusha says they have no idea where the image has its provenance, I maintain someone must know where it came from.

This one?
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

That's the very one, Master! Any ideas?

I've saw the clip a long time ago; it was brief.

It was from some sort of comedy-sketch show.

I THINK not certain that is is Natasha Little playing Anne Boleyn in the movie Kevin and Perry go large. A very brief scene at the beginning. Kevin decides not to be head her but gets a blow job instead (not shown).
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

It's not Natasha Little in Kevin and Perry Go Large.

I agree, it’s an image I have seen many times over the years, but never known where it came from. I would love to know the source.

Did some digging and gathered some images for Kevin & Perry Go Large, I can say with certainty that is Natasha Little. That particular capture could be different angle from behind-the-scene or deleted scene.

I'll bow to your expertise, Paul. I'm still a bit dubious about that conclusion. Nevertheless, I would be interested to see any evidence you have accumulated to arrive at that conclusion! ( the actress appears to have dark hair in the clip, whereas Natasha Little has blonde locks - although, it could be the absurd headdress she has on! Also, Harry Enfield , in his pose, looks nothing like the executioner in the clip. The style of the axe is also very different ).

Actually I think I got the screenshots mixed, perhaps it is not Natasha in the first image in the thread.

The second image posted by Kari is unquestionably Natasha Little with Harry Enfield, culled from Kevin and Parry Go Large. I've also got the film on DVD and there are no scenes that equate to the mysterious scene we are contending. Nor can I find any promotional stills that relate to that image. Therefore, on balance, I am tempted to draw the conclusion that it is not Natasha Little ( the Kevin and Perry scene promises much but delivers very little - forgive the pun ).

Head dress does look similar to Kevin and Perry setting!

http://hive.themiscollection.com/V/!AFA/AnneBoleyn'sexecution(UKcomedy),,55302391/9.jpg

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > This alleged BBC Clip ( possible Henry VIII documentary? )

You need to be logged in to reply.