Proper dress code for an execution
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Proper dress code for an execution

Page:  1  2 

formal and modest has been always my favourite, here a couple of examples, please comment
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

I love VERY much the first one because I totally love skirts much more than pants.) Yes, formal and modest - and feminine of course they should be.

Here some examples that I love

yes, feminine and dignifying. A lady must be respected no matter her situation. You are going to like Faraway and its dress code

Quote by SkirtsOnScaffoldI love VERY much the first one because I totally love skirts much more than pants.) Yes, formal and modest - and feminine of course they should be.

The first one is how high working-class women dress in Faraway

I like ladies wearing victorian era dresses and layers of petticoats at her execution.

these are complicated to handle but they are surely a nice trophy for the hangman

Dressed like ladies is my preference

Quote by konaronDressed like ladies is my preference
This quote contained attachments.

yes, the one in skirt, vest and jacket makes one think about the social hierarchy lying behind the hangings. Nice photo set by the way, do you know where I can get it complete? I've always been a fan of Solodon's work

Quote by Juanthese are complicated to handle but they are surely a nice trophy for the hangman

Why complicated?

Quote by SkirtsOnScaffold
Quote by Juanthese are complicated to handle but they are surely a nice trophy for the hangman

Why complicated?

The Victorian era dresses dear SOS, and I said they're complicated to handle because the elaborated undergarments and the buttons I guess it all makes them a bit complicated for the one that has to take them out of the body after justice has been served. Well I guess these elaborated dresses make almost impossible to get the unfortunate lady undressed right at the end of the rope as she hangs and I guess this helps to protect her dignity

I can not remember where I got this photoset, but I will share what I have if you want

Moving right along

more

Hang on, still a passel

getting closer

only 11 more, hope you are not bored yet?

Last group I think

Got lost in there around 25, this bunch should be the last, I have a bit more, well dressed modern ladies on the gallows. If you Goad me I shall bore you a second time

Quote by konaronI can not remember where I got this photoset, but I will share what I have if you want

Yes I want, thanks for sharing, arts are very much welcome

Quote by konaronGot lost in there around 25, this bunch should be the last, I have a bit more, well dressed modern ladies on the gallows. If you Goad me I shall bore you a second time

I was not going at you dear and no, watching nicely dressed elegant women at the gallows won't ever bore me, again, thanks for sharing

Quote by Juan
Quote by konaronI can not remember where I got this photoset, but I will share what I have if you want

Yes I want, thanks for sharing, arts are very much welcome

Wow...it's fine, Solodon is a great artist but this photoset is one of his best works

Here is another, it is Solodon's

There are not quite as many of these

Around 38, but the quality is good

screwed up and got 17 in ahead, oh well

getting there

hang on (no pun intended)

a light at the end of the tunnel

finis

Quote by konaronHere is another, it is Solodon's

Again thanks, I'd Solodon's works and Coke (drink) are my main vices

I'd say Solodon's works and Coke (drink) are my main vices. Now I notice this: The lady that hangs the last in the first photoset is dressed a bit more like the executioners in the second ones...these women don't seem to show mercy to their fallen co-workers

Allow her to wear anything she wants, but she would have to wear a diaper.

I do like that dress Sharon Stone wore in Last Dance.

Page:  1  2 
Forum > Public / General > Proper dress code for an execution

You need to be logged in to reply.