Proper dress code for an execution
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Proper dress code for an execution

Page:  1  2 

My favorites are:
1. Execution, that means that she does not want to die but forced to,
2. Bare feet to show her helpless and weakness,
3. Bare breasts (optionaly) to humilate her.

Yes, suicide is not so erotic, a properly carried out judicial execution looks more erotic to me

I love the idea of being innocent and forced

Quote by Victoria AnneI love the idea of being innocent and forced

Maybe you're not forced but you would know there's no other way

I also find Execution Erotic for the very same reasons. You are forced or cooperate because you don't have a choice.

I also prefer the executionvictim to be a young and attractive lady, delicate and vulnerable. Being raised in a society where it is encouraged to respect and protect a lady, it is a source of Erotic pleasure to see the might of the government bent on ending the life of a delicate women in a ritualistic and humiliating way.
I also prefer the lady to be guilty rather than innocent. But the guilt should have had the option to be punished by other ways or even pardoned. I like the fact that the lady being executed, the officials involved and even the executioner knows in their heart that she probably doesn't deserve to be executed.
For example,
1. She murdered her much older husband after years of abuse.
2. She stole a petticoat or loaf of bread because she was cold or hungry.
3. She was just unfortunate enough to be the wife of a noble men guilty of treason against the king or daughter of an aristocratic family during a revolution.
4. She sewed a revolutionary flag or wrote a parody poem against the government.

The government wants to make an example of me, and maybe a few other friends/family.

Quote by CamperShell7Allow her to wear anything she wants, but she would have to wear a diaper.

it's horrible, I think it's demeaning

Quote by sks88I also find Execution Erotic for the very same reasons. You are forced or cooperate because you don't have a choice.

I also prefer the executionvictim to be a young and attractive lady, delicate and vulnerable. Being raised in a society where it is encouraged to respect and protect a lady, it is a source of Erotic pleasure to see the might of the government bent on ending the life of a delicate women in a ritualistic and humiliating way.
I also prefer the lady to be guilty rather than innocent. But the guilt should have had the option to be punished by other ways or even pardoned. I like the fact that the lady being executed, the officials involved and even the executioner knows in their heart that she probably doesn't deserve to be executed.
For example,
3. She was just unfortunate enough to be the wife of a noble men guilty of treason against the king or daughter of an aristocratic family during a revolution.
4. She sewed a revolutionary flag or wrote a parody poem against the government.

Yes, this looks a lot more erotic than just a naked body dangling at the end of a rope

3 and 4 sound good

Quote by Juan
Quote by CamperShell7Allow her to wear anything she wants, but she would have to wear a diaper.

it's horrible, I think it's demeaning

Would you rather have her wet her pants?

yes, with time I discovered a little urination adds to my fetish if it comes as a natural consecuence of the hanging (my preferred method)

wet pants could fetch higher prices at a bidding.

Though diapers are a well thought and humane measurement they would deform her feminine shape if worn under pants

Panty liners would be preferable

Quote by Victoria AnnePanty liners would be preferable

yes

Quote by Victoria AnnePanty liners would be preferable

I respectfully 301 percent disagree.

I think a diaper would be bulky and uncomfortable. Iwould rather have nothing

Quote by sks88I also find Execution Erotic for the very same reasons. You are forced or cooperate because you don't have a choice.

For example,

This is exactly my fantasy. I want to commit a crime, but not one worthy of death. Murdering my abusive husband has always been a favorite. People have sympathy for me, but I accept I have committed a crime, and I accept my punishment.

Page:  1  2 
Forum > Public / General > Proper dress code for an execution

You need to be logged in to reply.