Hello
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Hello

Page:  1  2 

I'm not a writer, I'm just a liar with some typing skills. I started to show that part of my self back in early 2000's in DFN, the site has some great groups but I've always been on the vanilla side of the spectrum.
I like formalism and rituals more than the gorey aspects of my little fetish. I said I had to stop writing the kind of stories we can read here and I stopped for a while but this little part of me is still active and I just can't avoid it. I guess my stories fit this site better and I'd love to share some with you all. Please comment.

Hello!
I think our interests are very similar - sadness, formalism and rituals, tender femininity under merciless law. Yes?
Nice to meet you!

Quote by SkirtsOnScaffoldHello!
I think our interests are very similar - sadness, formalism and rituals, tender femininity under merciless law. Yes?
Nice to meet you!

yes , our interests go the same path
Nice to meet you too!!!

can we attach pdf to the messages?

Hi, Nice to meet you too. I think I have similar interests as you. I don't really like the actual death part but rather how the lady is dressed, put in bondage, formal and ritualistic ceremony displaying the full might of law and justice on an elegant but vulnerable lady.

Quote by sks88Hi, Nice to meet you too. I think I have similar interests as you. I don't really like the actual death part but rather how the lady is dressed, put in bondage, formal and ritualistic ceremony displaying the full might of law and justice on an elegant but vulnerable lady.

Nice to meet you
what is your second preference in case the lady can't wear victorian era dresses?

> in case the lady can't wear victorian era dresses?

Then a proper skirt suit would be most appropriate.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Quote by archie871> in case the lady can't wear victorian era dresses?

Then a proper skirt suit would be most appropriate.
This quote contained attachments.

yes that's seems to be a good choice

If not victorian dresses. Than Blouse and Skirt for European or Abaya and Chador for Arab or Iranian

Quote by sks88If not victorian dresses. Than Blouse and Skirt for European or Abaya and Chador for Arab or Iranian

yes, though I'd add a jacket, a complete suit

Quote by Juan
Quote by sks88Hi, Nice to meet you too. I think I have similar interests as you. I don't really like the actual death part but rather how the lady is dressed, put in bondage, formal and ritualistic ceremony displaying the full might of law and justice on an elegant but vulnerable lady.

Nice to meet you
what is your second preference in case the lady can't wear victorian era dresses?

As for me I also love the death pat but in view of some boily humiliaions and dress malfunctions. I love the moment when feminine body and feminine dress are betraying the lady because body is pouring liquids and dress i flying and exposing

And also love the moment when lady understands that dress is not proper thing for high hanging - but she can not imagine that she, as she is a lady, could wear pants.

I also love 'Wardrobe Malfunction'. One of my wild fetish is that a Lady wearing crinoline cage or hoop skirt falling through the trap door at her hanging. Her hoops gets stuck in the trapdoor preventing her full hanging. The hangman is then forced to step and stand stand on her shoulders to force her through the trapdoor. I will also like to see her peeing and pooping and yellow stains in her beautiful dress.

Quote by sks88I also love 'Wardrobe Malfunction'. One of my wild fetish is that a Lady wearing crinoline cage or hoop skirt falling through the trap door at her hanging. Her hoops gets stuck in the trapdoor preventing her full hanging. The hangman is then forced to step and stand stand on her shoulders to force her through the trapdoor. I will also like to see her peeing and pooping and yellow stains in her beautiful dress.

Oh yes, the same about trapdoor and crinoline! So hot it is!

Quote by sks88I also love 'Wardrobe Malfunction'. One of my wild fetish is that a Lady wearing crinoline cage or hoop skirt falling through the trap door at her hanging. Her hoops gets stuck in the trapdoor preventing her full hanging. The hangman is then forced to step and stand stand on her shoulders to force her through the trapdoor. I will also like to see her peeing and pooping and yellow stains in her beautiful dress.

Also climbing ladder in hoopskirts, when execution method is hanging from ladder. Hoops keeping their form and opening her bottom when she is on ladder!

Yes absolutely. I would love a scene where the elegantly dressed lady requests 'please don't hang me high' but gets hanged high anyway. And while her hanged body remains in public display people looks up her hoop skirts and petticoats. I would also love a scene if one from her many petticoats can be taken of her while she is still hanging fully dressed and the petticoat used to clean the mess she created by pooping and peeing on the floor below.

Quote by sks88Yes absolutely. I would love a scene where the elegantly dressed lady requests 'please don't hang me high' but gets hanged high anyway. And while her hanged body remains in public display people looks up her hoop skirts and petticoats. I would also love a scene if one from her many petticoats can be taken of her while she is still hanging fully dressed and the petticoat used to clean the mess she created by pooping and peeing on the floor below.

Wow, it is really my own fantasies!!!
Let's try: do you like to imagine her body stripped after all and pile of her nicest skirts placed into fire?

Quote by SkirtsOnScaffoldAnd also love the moment when lady understands that dress is not proper thing for high hanging - but she can not imagine that she, as she is a lady, could wear pants.

I get your point...I'm thinking about the little I know about Mary Blandy's case...it would be a risky but gratifying activity looking up

Quote by SkirtsOnScaffold
Quote by sks88Yes absolutely. I would love a scene where the elegantly dressed lady requests 'please don't hang me high' but gets hanged high anyway. And while her hanged body remains in public display people looks up her hoop skirts and petticoats. I would also love a scene if one from her many petticoats can be taken of her while she is still hanging fully dressed and the petticoat used to clean the mess she created by pooping and peeing on the floor below.

Let's try: do you like to imagine her body stripped after all and pile of her nicest skirts placed into fire?

Maybe a discrete look up to her undergarments and a bit of pee in her crotch, be it pants, jeans or skirt, would do for me and I wouldn't burn the clothes, they would make for a nice souvenir...please bear with me I'm a bit of a nasty one

Dear partners in fetish I give you my first story, it's called Risky Sport, I hope you like it...well if you don't please comment it anyway, all kinds of comments are very welcome, questions are welcome too. it's in the stories section of this forum

I would actually prefer her to be buried with her preety dress and all of her petticoats with the noise still round her neck. If not, rather than burning her clothes I will prefer it to be sold at auction by the hangman. Taking off each of her garments one by one as she still hangs and sold to the highest bidder. Dress and shoes being bought by richer people while petticoats by the poor.

taking off her clothes and selling them as she hangs sounds somehow erotic and in the territories of my kink. Now imagine that same line of action in a more modern setting. You see an execution in the news and minutes later you find the clothes of the condemned woman for sale on... one of these famous sites devoted to on-line sales of small products. And the rope and noose would be put to auction.

Quote by sks88

I would actually prefer her to be buried with her preety dress and all of her petticoats with the noise still round her neck. If not, rather than burning her clothes I will prefer it to be sold at auction by the hangman. Taking off each of her garments one by one as she still hangs and sold to the highest bidder. Dress and shoes being bought by richer people while petticoats by the poor.

Stained clothes and underwear would fetch high prices. Who would buy a pair of old jeans with stains of a hanged lady's urine? I don't know but I bet the guy that does looks a lot like me

Quote by Juan
Quote by sks88

Stained clothes and underwear would fetch high prices. Who would buy a pair of old jeans with stains of a hanged lady's urine? I don't know but I bet the guy that does looks a lot like me

I don't know but ladies wearing jeans or any pants in general do not have the same appeal to me. Pants lack feminity that is attached to a dress. I am probably willing to pay a fortune to buy dresses, gowns and petticoats worn by ladies like Mary Surrat, Mary Rogers, Cordelia Viau, Mary Pearcy, Elizabeth Fenning and Roxalana Druse but I won't pay a dime for the pants worn by executed women of the modern era like Karla Fay Tucker.

Though not sold online, but something very similar happened few years back in modern Iran. The Chador(Iranian traditional wrapper like cloth worn by women during her hanging execution (also worn by female officials at the same hanging), belonging to Rayhana Jabbari at her hanging was purchased by her family from prison officials, weeks after her hanging execution.

Quote by sks88
Quote by Juan
Quote by sks88

I don't know but ladies wearing jeans or any pants in general do not have the same appeal to me. Pants lack feminity that is attached to a dress. I am probably willing to pay a fortune to buy dresses, gowns and petticoats worn by ladies like Mary Surrat, Mary Rogers, Cordelia Viau, Mary Pearcy, Elizabeth Fenning and Roxalana Druse but I won't pay a dime for the pants worn by executed women of the modern era like Karla Fay Tucker.

I can agree. Always imagined their dresses in details...
The one of most touching details about Mary Surratt is confession of hangman that he didn't know how to manipulate with her legs, need to be bound, and her long skirts hiding them because of no experience in ladies' hanging.

Quote by sks88
Quote by Juan
Quote by sks88

The one of most touching details about Mary Surratt is confession of hangman that he didn't know how to manipulate with her legs, need to be bound, and her long skirts hiding them because of no experience in ladies' hanging.

Yes just imagine the scene, an elegantly well dressed lady on the gallows and the hangman fumbling around her skirts looking for her feet. My body reacts strangely at the thought of it.

Quote by sks88
Quote by sks88
Quote by Juan
Quote by sks88

Yes just imagine the scene, an elegantly well dressed lady on the gallows and the hangman fumbling around her skirts looking for her feet. My body reacts strangely at the thought of it.

Oh yes, and her skirts are feminine smelling with perfume, and noising on breeze, and he feeling that he would like to have sex with her, and it is slightly shameful for his victorian soul... So he is trying to be cold-heart.

I don't know the origin of this one, and it is not a long drop, but a hangman could forgo the hoop skirt and crinoline, leaving them clad like this under a simple dress

Quote by sks88
Quote by Juan
Quote by sks88

it's understandable, modern era executions lack the sensuality of the gallows and noose

Quote by konaronI don't know the origin of this one, and it is not a long drop, but a hangman could forgo the hoop skirt and crinoline, leaving them clad like this under a simple dress
This quote contained attachments.

yes, the picture is quite simple yet quite erotic I'm reacting to it

It's just my preference. Jeans mark the womanly curves so well

Nice find Konaron. Thanks

Or perhaps my boob pops out with the fall.

Quote by Victoria AnneOr perhaps my boob pops out with the fall.

that would be a nicer sight

Page:  1  2 
Forum > Public / General > Hello

You need to be logged in to reply.