Yeh hai chahatein (upcoming hanging execution)
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Yeh hai chahatein (upcoming hanging execution)

Page:  1 

https://www.hotstar.com/in/tv/yeh-hai-chahatein/s-2423/preesha-gets-arrested/1000247345

(The story is still in progress and they seem to be dragging but an execution or
at the very least a dream sequence is extremely likely any day from now. In fact
She is scheduled to be hanged in 5 days, fictional time of course, can drag for even 10 episodes)

Dr Preesha Sriniwasan has been tricked into confessing to an accidental death
For which she has been sentenced to hang.

Can't wait.

After days and days of tracking pretty much constantly, we have the first glimpses today. Can link to YouTube if someone wants. The full scene comes on Monday.

Will love the YouTube link. I have also just seen the first glimpse of the gallows.

https://youtu.be/nNfnrixmQIQ
We've probably seen the same

https://youtu.be/Wwl2R9_Qv20

This has everything

Curses! Another cheesy rescue!
But thanks for posting - the girl is hot and the lead-in is great, and she's pretty good with that rope in the behind-the-scenes stuff!

Quote by sks88Will love the YouTube link. I have also just seen the first glimpse of the gallows.
this will most likely culminate on tuesday.

I have noticed a strange pattern. All the indian judicial hanging executions from TV soaps are north Indian (hindi). There is a flourishing TV industry in the 4 languages of the south and we have an enormous number of WIP sequences in them (many on murder charges). But rarely ( In my knowledge never) do they culminate in a judicial hanging (even a dream sequence or a typical soap style aborted hanging). While the southern movies have their fair share of female judicial hanging as compared to their northern(hindi) counterparts. I wonder if others noticed this strangely inexplicable phenomenon.

Quote by aj333I have noticed a strange pattern. All the indian judicial hanging executions from TV soaps are north Indian (hindi). There is a flourishing TV industry in the 4 languages of the south and we have an enormous number of WIP sequences in them (many on murder charges). But rarely ( In my knowledge never) do they culminate in a judicial hanging (even a dream sequence or a typical soap style aborted hanging). While the southern movies have their fair share of female judicial hanging as compared to their northern(hindi) counterparts. I wonder if others noticed this strangely inexplicable phenomenon.

Yes, that is true. Normally it has to do with the story telling and Social settings. In general South Indian culture is more, what we can call more 'Progressive' than North Indian culture. Most North Indian TV productions portrays the female lead actress as a godlike reincarnation straight from Hindu religious texts. Beautiful, strong, family oriented, traditional etc. She is willing to make any sacrifice for the betterment of her family, even if it means hanging at the end of the rope. The North Indian productions are centered around this godlike women.
in contrast South Indian productions are more centered around social issues rather than the godlike women. So if a South Indian female lead faces murder charges, she gets a life sentence as will normally occur in India. (India had never hanged a woman, yet). In North Indian production she might even hang for lame charges like an accident or simply because the judge was her ex lover who hates her.

Quote by sks88
Quote by aj333I have noticed a strange pattern. All the indian judicial hanging executions from TV soaps are north Indian (hindi). There is a flourishing TV industry in the 4 languages of the south and we have an enormous number of WIP sequences in them (many on murder charges). But rarely ( In my knowledge never) do they culminate in a judicial hanging (even a dream sequence or a typical soap style aborted hanging). While the southern movies have their fair share of female judicial hanging as compared to their northern(hindi) counterparts. I wonder if others noticed this strangely inexplicable phenomenon.

Yes, that is true. Normally it has to do with the story telling and Social settings. In general South Indian culture is more, what we can call more 'Progressive' than North Indian culture. Most North Indian TV productions portrays the female lead actress as a godlike reincarnation straight from Hindu religious texts. Beautiful, strong, family oriented, traditional etc. She is willing to make any sacrifice for the betterment of her family, even if it means hanging at the end of the rope. The North Indian productions are centered around this godlike women.
in contrast South Indian productions are more centered around social issues rather than the godlike women. So if a South Indian female lead faces murder charges, she gets a life sentence as will normally occur in India. (India had never hanged a woman, yet). In North Indian production she might even hang for lame charges like an accident or simply because the judge was her ex lover who hates her.

Quote by sks88

that might indeed be the case. I would rather like to see the situation as a huge untapped potential for future in case the zeal of northern directors tapers off.

The actual episode is up as well. The YouTube video is better though

Hey Paul - the next episode has a lot more footage actually (it continues from where this episode ends at this scene)

could you please send a link to mediafire? because i can't download from youtube

Quote by JohnHey Paul - the next episode has a lot more footage actually (it continues from where this episode ends at this scene)

Sure, if it has a lot of different angles i'll do another set.
Thanks

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Yeh hai chahatein (upcoming hanging execution)

You need to be logged in to reply.