Home mock ups
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Home mock ups

Page:  1 

Just wondering what other people did to use for mock ups at home?

Stools, benches for the block

Chairs

Anyone ever get caught?

Real wooden block.

I had an old foot stool which was about the right height. Only problem was that it had a soft top!

Very interesting thread!
My kink is about taking heads, so I don´t practice myself lying on the cutting line, but I always fantasize about convincing some girl I know to do a roleplay, and that simple scenario (with no blood, sex or humillation) with just a girl next door kneeling in front of me, resting her neck on a tree stump or wooden bench while I hold my axe(just to take aim, of course) is the most arousing situation for me ,way more than an actual execution...

I would LOVE more detailed descriptions about your mock ups...

My parents poster bed...I would lay my neck across the post.

My friend Emily's mom had a hair dryer chair--like the one you see at older woman salons. We would sit in the chair and pull the hair drier over our head and turn it on. One time we went to a store and got fake bald heads so we could pretend that our heads were shaved as well.

My dad's workbench in the basement had a lower shelf where I could lay on it like it was a guillotine. Too bad I had to crawl onto it--there was no bascule. LOL.

Quote by Victoria AnneMy parents poster bed...I would lay my neck across the post.

My friend Emily's mom had a hair dryer chair--like the one you see at older woman salons. We would sit in the chair and pull the hair drier over our head and turn it on. One time we went to a store and got fake bald heads so we could pretend that our heads were shaved as well.

My dad's workbench in the basement had a lower shelf where I could lay on it like it was a guillotine. Too bad I had to crawl onto it--there was no bascule. LOL.

You do have a creative, kinky little mind... I would be a shame to chop off your head (but if you insist... ;)
If you dont mind I have a couple of questions , Victoria...
When you first realized your attraction to being beheaded and did your friend emily share your fantasies?
Thank you for such great posts !
Robert.

Sixth grade was when I believe I began.

Emily was into as well. Too bad I lost contact with her :(. She was certainly more creative and kinky,if you will, than me.

I found a cardboard box the same dimensions as a tudor-era beheading block. I smooshed one end of it slightly to create a narrow ledge for putting my neck on. I kept it under my bed and put some random junk in it, so my mom thought it was just for storage.

I used to go through some pretty elaborate faux executions, trying all kinds of poses, body motions, etc. I wore an old bathrobe which I'd pull down below my shoulders or pull it down to my waste, other times I'd just take it off. There's nothing like jerking off while your neck is on a chopping block.

I would also try dropping down as if my head had just been chopped off, which I had to stop after my parents started asking what the heavy thud was about. I actually kept that box after I graduated from college and went off to my first job. I had to stop my faux beheadings after I was married - my wife has a plethora of excellent qualities but she would never understand my 'special interest'.

Damn! I haven't thought about that old box in years. That sure was fun back then. I've always wished I could have found a woman who was in to my interest. I greatly envy those of you who have.

Quote by Sam SneedI found a cardboard box the same dimensions as a tudor-era beheading block. I smooshed one end of it slightly to create a narrow ledge for putting my neck on. I kept it under my bed and put some random junk in it, so my mom thought it was just for storage.

I used to go through some pretty elaborate faux executions, trying all kinds of poses, body motions, etc. I wore an old bathrobe which I'd pull down below my shoulders or pull it down to my waste, other times I'd just take it off. There's nothing like jerking off while your neck is on a chopping block.

I would also try dropping down as if my head had just been chopped off, which I had to stop after my parents started asking what the heavy thud was about. I actually kept that box after I graduated from college and went off to my first job. I had to stop my faux beheadings after I was married - my wife has a plethora of excellent qualities but she would never understand my 'special interest'.

Damn! I haven't thought about that old box in years. That sure was fun back then. I've always wished I could have found a woman who was in to my interest. I greatly envy those of you who have.

Great account Sam Sneed. Thanks for sharing :)

I often would play video games, and if I lost (which I did on purpose), my "penalty" would be execution.

I almost was caught, when I was "sentenced" to hang. I made a noose from an old rope which was in my parents basement. I was actually quite proud of myself being able to make the coils on the rope, although there were perhaps only 5 or 6, and not the rather erotic sight of a heavy noose with several coils suspended from a gallows. I stepped on a sort stool, and then put the noose over my head. I told myself that I was sentenced to hang. For some reason, I then pulled down my pants. As I stood on the tips of my toes, I heard my mother coming down into the basement. Luckily, I was able to recover in enough time.

I did castings for mock beheadings with willing female friends
Except the last with hanging
https://themiscollection.com/search.php?searchquery=casting

Where does one sign up for casting? :)

They were produced by me..

The only thing I did was putting a bunch of belts around myself and lying down on my bed.

Nice CamperShell7

Quote by Victoria AnneMy parents poster bed...I would lay my neck across the post.

If I ever met anyone close I would most certainly build said props as long as we could hide them, that would be so much fun! I’ve seen plans for mock stage guillotines with a bascule, looks relatively easy

Quote by Victoria Anne
Quote by Sam SneedI found a cardboard box the same dimensions as a tudor-era beheading block. I smooshed one end of it slightly to create a narrow ledge for putting my neck on. I kept it under my bed and put some random junk in it, so my mom thought it was just for storage.

Great account Sam Sneed. Thanks for sharing :)

I often would play video games, and if I lost (which I did on purpose), my "penalty" would be execution.

I almost was caught, when I was "sentenced" to hang. I made a noose from an old rope which was in my parents basement. I was actually quite proud of myself being able to make the coils on the rope, although there were perhaps only 5 or 6, and not the rather erotic sight of a heavy noose with several coils suspended from a gallows. I stepped on a sort stool, and then put the noose over my head. I told myself that I was sentenced to hang. For some reason, I then pulled down my pants. As I stood on the tips of my toes, I heard my mother coming down into the basement. Luckily, I was able to recover in enough time.

I’ve actually brought on Stumps that I cut into a block and made a wooden lunette to go at the end of my bed with a wicker basket for fantasy fun. Wish it wasn’t so solitary

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Home mock ups

You need to be logged in to reply.