Hanging Execution Group Roleplay
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Hanging Execution Group Roleplay

Page:  1  2 

I was wondering if any of you are interested in a group Role Play in this Forum.

I want it to be a "Hanging Execution", the Short Drop method. A Gallows will be used but the drop will be around 1 feet, so lots of time for kicking and struggling. I want the time frame to be between 1800 to 1850s Western Europe or North America. Cloths,Language,Surroundings,cultural norms etc should represent that time frame.

The Role Players can join the following Roles:
Condemned Prisoner - Sentenced to hang in public for various crimes. We can have up to 4 Condemned Prisoners of both gender, to be hanged side by side. I will be role playing as one of the condemned woman.
Hangman - 1 Male Hangman to carry out the execution.
Assistant - 1 to 2 Male Assistants to help the Hangman.
Matron/Nun - 1 to 2 Female Assistants to help the Female Hangees.
Priest - 1 Priest for spiritual help.
Judge/Official - 1 or 2 Officials two officiate the execution process.
Non Playable Character - A Huge cheering crowd to attend the hangings.

My Character:
Name - Mrs Elizabeth Fatbottom
Gender - Female
Age - 22
Crime - Murder of my husband Mr Fredrick Fatbottom, aged 40.
Sentence - Death by Hanging. My body is to be left hanging for three days after execution for public display.

NOTE: Please feel free to add any ideas or characters or scenarios if you think it will spice up the Role Play.

i am interested contact me at lenticchino@yahoo.it

I certainly would be interested

im also interested

What a great idea! I'm not into hangings but I believe that you should post here the experience, so we can group RP with other scenarios and fetishes (maybe this forum could have a Roleplay category...)

1. Why did you kill your husband? He abused you? He had another lover? or You had another lover?

2. When you died, which direction was your head folded? front or sideways?

3. Your body was displayed in public for 3 days. All other bodies for same 3 days? or Your body was displayed longest time?

Quote by Paul11. Why did you kill your husband? He abused you? He had another lover? or You had another lover?

3. Your body was displayed in public for 3 days. All other bodies for same 3 days? or Your body was displayed longest time?

1. I loved a younger man.
2. Slightly on the side.
3. All bodies displayed for 3 days.

Quote by RobertWhat a great idea! I'm not into hangings but I believe that you should post here the experience, so we can group RP with other scenarios and fetishes (maybe this forum could have a Roleplay category...)

Thanks!!

Those wh

Please let me know your character details.

I would add one character to the RP list. A doctor who would use a Laennec stethoscope (basically a hearing trumpet with large end placed on the chest) to listen for the hanged prisoner's residual heartbeat to confirm death when there is none. This was invented in 1816 and was used until the 1850's when the more modern stereo stethoscope was invented

If a doctor character is acceptable I would submit the following:

Dr William Sephome, MD
Male
Age 52
Noted Physician and Anatomist
Duly deputized as the local Coroner

I would like to be one of the hanged. Sentence could be either a petty crime or suspected prostitution.

Here is my character in the RP

My Character:
Name - James smith
Gender - Male
Age - 45
Judge/Official

Quote by sks88
Quote by Paul11. Why did you kill your husband? He abused you? He had another lover? or You had another lover?

2. Slightly on the side.

About your lover, maybe following options are available.
1. Your lover was also hanged together with you because he was your accomplice. Two of you expressed your love to each other when you said your last word.
In this case, I think, it is better that the bodies of two of you would be hanged longer than another bodies.
2. Your lover was not hanged because his crime was lighter than yours, but he was forced to see your kicking, strangling, and death, all of them. You expressed your love to him when you said your last word. Also in this case, I think, it is better that your body would be hanged longer than another bodies.

Quote by Paul1
Quote by sks88

2. Slightly on the side.

1. Your lover was also hanged together with you because he was your accomplice. Two of you expressed your love to each other when you said your last word.
In this case, I think, it is better that the bodies of two of you would be hanged longer than another bodies.
2. Your lover was not hanged because his crime was lighter than yours, but he was forced to see your kicking, strangling, and death, all of them. You expressed your love to him when you said your last word. Also in this case, I think, it is better that your body would be hanged longer than another bodies.

Brilliant suggestions thanks.
Provided I find a Roleplayer for my lover I would love to RP that.

Quote by sks88
Quote by Paul1
Quote by sks88

2. Slightly on the side.

Brilliant suggestions thanks.
Provided I find a Roleplayer for my lover I would love to RP that.

If you choose that your lover was also hanged, I think you can choose that your lover and you died at the same time.

PM me for my email if anyone is interested.

Would loved to be one of the condemned

I've created a Discord server where this roleplay can take place, as well as others like it. Make a Discord account if you don't have one already and then click on this link:

https://discord.gg/MeG9Gec

You can access it through your browser or through the PC or mobile apps.

what happend to this groupe?

please send me an invite

All is silent

Somebody made a Discord group I think

The discord group seems doesn't exist anymore :-(

At least there are a few members that I am in contact with.

If the group still exist, can anyone repost here the invite? After the last update of the app I’m out of the group. Thanks.

same here

have the same problem, and cannot find it on search

so is this RP going to happend or what ?

Can we restart with an alternative?

Is this still happening? If so, is there a condemned role available.

has this been forgotten ?

Page:  1  2 
Forum > Public / General > Hanging Execution Group Roleplay

You need to be logged in to reply.