Sword Execution scene well nearly executed
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Sword Execution scene well nearly executed

Page:  1 

Sword Execution scene well nearly executed
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Sword Execution scene pics

Wasn't very well executed! :D

Ah, almost a classic! Shame the producers spoiled it somewhat. Taken from the BBC drama, The Tree Musketeers, depicting the alleged execution of Constance.

I'm not spoiling anyone's fun when I reveal she was rescued at the vital moment...

One of my top 10 things filmmakers do which drive me berserk - cheesy last-minute rescues. Otherwise an excellent beheading sequence.

Quote by Sam SneedOne of my top 10 things filmmakers do which drive me berserk - cheesy last-minute rescues. Otherwise an excellent beheading sequence.
its a shame she was saved great build up , what gets me with film makes is when the lady wears drab dull dress when she should be dressed in her best dress and i dont like it when they pan camera away then you just see her headless body surely with advanced tech they can show a ladies head being beheaded

Ahhhh, I SO love her dress! She is so elegant and feminine, and she hold her skirts in front of her in so ladylike way!

Quote by SkirtsOnScaffoldAhhhh, I SO love her dress! She is so elegant and feminine, and she hold her skirts in front of her in so ladylike way!
i agree i like it when lady wears nice dress for execution like this blue dress which is nice dress for execution

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Sword Execution scene well nearly executed

You need to be logged in to reply.