Hair salon+ beheading
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Hair salon+ beheading

Page:  1 

Hi everyone,

I've seen that some of you on here are into hair as well as beheadings. I often like the idea of a hair salon to prep the woman for the execution- a wash and a cut or whatever. The execution could be outside the salon or in it. What do you guys think? I've attached images of two women who's manes are really nice and who seem to like the salon. What style would you choose for each and what method of execution?

Curious
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Sorry I decided to change photos- I would choose Marion Cotillard and Kate Middleton for the salon+chop. What would you choose for them?

I love the thought of the woman having her hair done before being beheaded, particularly if she has her hair swept up to expose her neck.

Quote by CuriousHi everyone,

I've seen that some of you on here are into hair as well as beheadings. I often like the idea of a hair salon to prep the woman for the execution- a wash and a cut or whatever. The execution could be outside the salon or in it. What do you guys think? I've attached images of two women who's manes are really nice and who seem to like the salon. What style would you choose for each and what method of execution?

Curious
This quote contained attachments.
i think it would be fun to go basket shopping for the basket for me to place in front of the guillotine or the block before submitting myself for punishment

https://youtu.be/mw5BYaoGmC8

This might interest you boys

thought these might be of interest

Oh I like that a lot!

I have lots more.................pauljd32@bigpond.com

Please post ❤️

I can send you some withan email address or even do some you have...

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Hair salon+ beheading

You need to be logged in to reply.