What makes you choose guillotine over chopping block or vice versa? What's the appeal of each?
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  What makes you choose guillotine over chopping block or vice versa? What's the appeal of each?

Page:  1 

What makes you prefer either one?

Guillotine
to be strapped to the board
which tilts then slides towards the bezel
hear the final click and slide of the blade

Axe and block every time. I think it’s the submission of the victim and willingly laying her head on the block knowing what’s about to happen.

Still a fan of the guillotine, particularly the neck being placed in the lunette, but the block wins for me - even more so if she is blindfolded.

Each to their own though.

To me while I like ax and block and even a sword, I find the guillotine removes the executioner, and so it's just the victim and the blade itself, so it's just seeing the blade itself go through.

I prefer the guillotine, no possible mistakes by the executioner, really instantaneous death. I also find more seductive the fact that the victim is lying down instead that kneeling. I'd choose guillotine over axe also if I were the victim to be executed.

I think guillotine, a mistake by the executioner can be really bad. To make a pun the machine is a short cut.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Actually increasingly my fantasies are shifting into a uniquely fictional variation of the guillotine. In this case, it blends shooting the victim and decapitating them: the guillotine is a crossbow like weapon, used excusively for public executions during the war, and as cheap self-defense afterword.

The victim, wearing traditional clothes, would be instructed to face the wall. The headsman would then aim the angular mounton in the firearm, and aim for the upper middle to top of the neck. The blade would be shot through the neck, sending the head toppling off. Which would then be retrieved.

This used extensively during the civil war between 2045-2085 A.D., evolving from the Berger model into the crossbrow like weapon seen there.

If it was me in real life, I've 100% choose the guillotine. If it's about a fantasy and watching a beautiful woman be dispatched, or myself be dispatched, I slightly prefer the submission and viciousness of the traditional block.

Quote by derresserIf it was me in real life, I've 100% choose the guillotine. If it's about a fantasy and watching a beautiful woman be dispatched, or myself be dispatched, I slightly prefer the submission and viciousness of the traditional block.
For me it’s always the guillotine first with the block second, wrists tied behind ones back in a big frilly ball gown, strapped to the bascule, titled over and slid up totally unable to move totally at the machines and your headsmans mercy, the lunette locking your head in completely immobile, struggle for one last orgasm while struggling to tip your headsman, one last humiliation and surrender before…. Oh yes guillotine , but the block is soooo close

Has to be The Axe and Block. The drama, the procedure and the posture of the lady prostrate on the Block before she spreads her arms as the final signal. Or not, depending on the re-enactment.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Quote by derresserIf it was me in real life, I've 100% choose the guillotine. If it's about a fantasy and watching a beautiful woman be dispatched, or myself be dispatched, I slightly prefer the submission and viciousness of the traditional block.

Yeah, for fantasy axe-and-block (or sword) works best since I think it adds an element of dignity to it that I think the guillotine removes: there being a person directly doing it, rather than the condemned being shoved into a machine to be processed. Plus, it allows for more characterization as well, I think: it can either be a relatively quick affair meant to enact justice swiftly, or it can be dragged out as a show of power or humiliation. Or the soon-to-be-headless either resisting against the headsman's assistant or accepting the end with dignity.

With the guillotine, you usually just have until the victim is shoved into the lunette, and it also tends to rely more on the number of heads removed because the machine never tires. Now, from a humanitarian perspective the guillotine is better because it cuts down on the show and is much more reliable at removing the whole head, but with execution fantasies we tend to ignore that (or use the show by number of heads...)

Quote by LD5

Yeah, for fantasy axe-and-block (or sword) works best since I think it adds an element of dignity to it that I think the guillotine removes: there being a person directly doing it, rather than the condemned being shoved into a machine to be processed. Plus, it allows for more characterization as well, I think: it can either be a relatively quick affair meant to enact justice swiftly, or it can be dragged out as a show of power or humiliation. Or the soon-to-be-headless either resisting against the headsman's assistant or accepting the end with dignity.

With the guillotine, you usually just have until the victim is shoved into the lunette, and it also tends to rely more on the number of heads removed because the machine never tires. Now, from a humanitarian perspective the guillotine is better because it cuts down on the show and is much more reliable at removing the whole head, but with execution fantasies we tend to ignore that (or use the show by number of heads...)

I think that the guillotine has the same versatility in regards to dignity, justice, show of power or humiliation, or fantasy compared to axe and block. While it's true that typically the guillotine is for killing many victims quickly, I think it can be intimate between the executioner and executionee (you still need a executioner to operate the guillotine). The tying of the victim to the bascule and the lowering of the tilting table, sliding the her into the peep hole and lowering the lunette can all be very intimate. For example as JoannaMarieTV described:

Quote by JoannaMarieTV
For me it’s always the guillotine first with the block second, wrists tied behind ones back in a big frilly ball gown, strapped to the bascule, titled over and slid up totally unable to move totally at the machines and your headsmans mercy, the lunette locking your head in completely immobile, struggle for one last orgasm while struggling to tip your headsman, one last humiliation and surrender before…. Oh yes guillotine , but the block is soooo close

Which btw I find very hot. Some of my fantasies are similar but I'm the executioner. I make sure to expose the shoulders and chest to ensure a clean cut. The woman at the mercy of the headsman and the machine...

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > What makes you choose guillotine over chopping block or vice versa? What's the appeal of each?

You need to be logged in to reply.