Thank you paul
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Thank you paul

Page:  1 

I just looked at my account details and I am amazed that this site have been around for so long and going stronger by the year.

So I just want to take this opportunity to thank Paul for his effort.

I cannot imagine the amount of behind the scene work and finance required to keep us going.

I am sure lots of members are in unison and grateful for everything you have done.

I can say during the past 8 years many sites have come and gone for various reasons and in the end I come back to Themis like a point of reference.

Yes,Thank you. This is truly the best site and you can’t get this anywhere else. I’m always excited to check the site and see the new posts. Keep up the great work you do.

Yes I'll support that.

Thanks, I started this site in 2010 and while I have perfected ways of posting preview screenshots, the size of of the digital library is becoming a challenge to maintain through various hosts. Other than that I'm glad this collection is helpful to people and that some of you are contributing too.

Very good material Paul, thanks a heap

Agree ... Great work Paul !!!!!!!

>the size of of the digital library is becoming a challenge to maintain through various hosts

I was wondering about that, because lately your database
has become extraordinarily...comprehensive ;)

Well done.

Thanks Paul
because every visit here is a new discovery
which in turn prompts us to carry out new surveys
to find the origin of the images
it's a pleasure to come here ...

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Thank you paul

You need to be logged in to reply.