Execution Tales
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Execution Tales

Page:  1 

Much to my surprise a professional publishing company, Michael Terence, decided that they wanted to publish my book Execution Tales

Some of you may recall that several years ago I published the first version of Execution Tales here. In fact it was due to my request that the moderator added in the Stories Section. I also posted it elsewhere

I received a lot of feedback the vast majority of it was very positive however, not here, there was one entirely baseless accusation of intentional plagiarism and so when I was preparing the manuscript for publication I carefully went through it and, working purely from memory, removed anything I thought I may have originally adapted from other writers years ago

In the acknowledgements I pay tribute to Richard Clark's excellent Capital Punishment UK website and the works of Geoffrey Abbot which were very useful sources for the factually based elements of the narrative

The lady from Bangladesh who requested that I write "Margaret Fatbottom" for her may be interested to know that it is included in the published version Execution Tales

There are no "Anna Lindquist" tales as most of those were set in the 20th and 21st Centuries and the published work is set in the 19th Century however I am currently working on a modern day sequel which may well include one or more of those

The book is 238 pages long and is now available via Amazon in paperback - cost £9.99 and in electronic format - cost £3.99

As ever any and all feedback and comments are welcome

The cover of the published book is attached
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Meant to add my penname is Alexis Tecounte - those of you who like anagrams should be able to work out where I got it from

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Execution Tales

You need to be logged in to reply.