A survey of young girls who were hanged in Singapore.
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  A survey of young girls who were hanged in Singapore.

Page:  1 

I was inspired by the Execution Tales Chapter 83 Part II written by Gussetlover and conducted a related investigation. Investigating Singapore style judicial hanging, I found some old articles containing photos of the executed women. The pictures are articles about Cheuk mei-mei(executed 1994), Poon yuen-chung(executed 1995), Teo kim hong(executed 1996), and Yen may woen(executed 2004) in order. The first picture shows the picture of Tong ching-man executed on the same day as Poon on the 8th of the first line, and you can also see the pictures of the other 3 people except Teo. Most of the pictures are young women (Poon was a 22-year-old girl at the time of execution.) executed for drugs trafficking. Unfortunately, the content of the article is somewhat blurred, but the details of the article can only be accessed from multimedia stations in Singapore NLB. Once the COVID-19 incident is resolved, we hope to be able to visit Singapore from Korea for tourism and investigation.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

interesting, but the images are v. small

Glad my work inspired you to investigate these cases further. There is a chapter in my second published book Tales of Female Executions which is devoted to the judicial hanging of women in modern times in Singapore. The book is now available on Amazon

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > A survey of young girls who were hanged in Singapore.

You need to be logged in to reply.