Movie about woman execution in prison
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Movie about woman execution in prison

Page:  1 

https://youtu.be/e8Y8xhO_26g

anyone know where I can find this movie online

Thanks for bringing this to attention. It's definitely worth finding and I haven't been able to.

Hard but excellent! An exciting woman's fate Death penalty drama? Would love to look at it. Even if it's only the execution scene!
The pretty young leading actress is sentenced to death for robbery, the execution is suspended for the time being on probation. The pregnant woman giving birth was certainly executed shortly after the birth of the sweet girl That's why the young, leading actress raises the child. But in this prison there are masses of rapes of the death row inmates, by guards. Out of anger, desperation, the women instigate a violent prison revolt. That's why I suspect that the leading actress will also be punished by a two-man firing squad at the end.
She is most likely sitting on a slightly raised wooden chair, strapped around the waist and upper arms with leather straps. The hood was probably pulled over her head after handcuffing her wrists on death row. Hinter the seat, there is a wooden wall into which the bullets can penetrate. The prison was built especially for the film I leave in a post.

You need to be logged in to view attachments.

All nonsense I wrote above!
Most women are in deathrow they killed their sexual tormentors in self-defense. The lady in white lying in the prison yard with drawn angel's wings distracts everyone; her friend wants to escape over the wall. The runaway is shot unceremoniously by the guard on the tower, so a rebellion arises. The lady, who lay in the prison yard, is executed for incitement to insurrection, also because she is a lesbian.
This is not a seat, but just a wooden wall, in front of which she is probably handcuffed at the front.
The Moroccan drama is a real ripper, because it shows so much violence it is apparently not available anywhere. But thanks to the Themiscollection I manage to find such rare films!

The English title called "The Doors of the Sky 2019"

Yes, but nowhere to be found, should be a cinema or TV movie.
But now I have only been able to rhyme by repeatedly watching the teaser, synopsis description, what a super Themiscollection suitable women's drama it is!
Some of the incarcerated ladies were sentenced to death for rape. The women are pregnant, many want to have an abortion with the help of other inmates. The woman from the food counter gives birth to a girl (small, with curly hair). The mother goes to the prison wall with her 1 year old daughter so that the girl can see the world outside the prison walls for once? Or to escape with the girl? A guard on the tower sees this and shoots the mother down with a gun, she falls from the wall. Probably dead!
There is an uprising which is then crushed by masked security forces, with batons and tear gas, even pregnant women are brutally beaten. At the very end, a woman with a black hood over her face stands in front of a wooden wall. It seems to me because of the hair color and the youthfulness that it must be Nora (actress Nadja Ait). Probably not a dream scene! The whole film must be fictional, as no death sentences have been carried out in Maroco since 1993.
Unfortunately always the same results on the Internet, no indication of a possibility to see the whole movie! Very very sad!

You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Movie about woman execution in prison

You need to be logged in to reply.