Themis AI Series - Mistaken Luggage
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Themis AI Series - Mistaken Luggage

Page:  1 

Very Good Work!
Simply made, but with good mix, very good entertainment! Merciless justice! I Love this!

Great, thanks for encouragement. I do hope to create more if there are interests.

>I do hope to create more if there are interests.

Oh, there will be ;)

For my personal preferences, there is a lot of Women in Prison style in it. Also the many differentdresses, within the same scenery, are less my case. The eroticism is great! The image resolution is a blessing for the eyes! Rigid steel shackles are implied, but difficult to dealwith AI models, I suppose? Examination, prison conditions are a bit too lenient for such a scrupulousdrug smuggler! At the latest after the verdict it is clear, such a must be tackled "iron"!
But what I particularly like is the mercilessness of the court, the scenes with the electric chair, a bit kitschy; but "cruel"; no compromises for the young sex bomb! At the very end, she is no longer so presentable! Fortunately, the witnesses are spared the sight! Absolutely sexy!
But 58 pictures, with an exciting plot! Bow me to so much creativity and effort! This is rare in this day and age! Thank you very much!

Please create more! Yes I would like a gallows scene. This is incredible work. Thank You.

What software do you use Paul/

NovelAI and Stable Diffusion mostly

The recently updated Japanese hanging art is also amazing. It's worth keeping my VIP account. Thanks Paul.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Themis AI Series - Mistaken Luggage

You need to be logged in to reply.