Dropped! - Guillotine
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Dropped! - Guillotine

Page:  1 

People, you can throw off a video performance with a guillotine.I can't find a video on the Internet, please!
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Someone needs to work with Adeline.

Is that a hood shes wearing? It seems like that get in the way of the blade

Hello! Adeline here.

I'm the creator of the game, I will post soon some video on my YT channel as I need to make the game more visible. The guillotine execution is currently not available in the very last version as I am rocking the whole architecture of the program but it will be back later on. Be warned, Dropped! concentrate mainly on hanging executions, short-drop, long-drop, jerking upward, solo, en masse...

About the pictures, yes, she's wearing an open hood wich let her mouth free. Of course, A player can wear what he/she wants during this very special event!

Hello Adeline, Do intend to add the Axe and Block beheading option to your game?

I'd like to do, but not in a near future. My plan is to have back the guillotine first then there is more sides of the game I want to work on. I don't want Dropped! to be just an execution simulator but rather a complete game where the execution is just the end of a stage.

>rather a complete game where the execution is just the end of a stage.

Yes. I am most curious to see where the story is going...

That guillotine scene is hot, can you choose what dress she is executed in? And what stage is the guillotine? Can you skip to it?

Quote by JoannaMarieTVThat guillotine scene is hot, can you choose what dress she is executed in? And what stage is the guillotine? Can you skip to it?

You get a number of dress options (it's basically a cosmetic reward; for the demo version you get money during the execution but I imagine during the larger stages of it there will be more ways to get coin that will hopefully be less grindy), but you don't get to set the execution method. You will know which one is coming up, though.

Quote by AdelineI'd like to do, but not in a near future. My plan is to have back the guillotine first then there is more sides of the game I want to work on. I don't want Dropped! to be just an execution simulator but rather a complete game where the execution is just the end of a stage.

True, but I think we know that this is going to be a large draw for it given the crowd.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Dropped! - Guillotine

You need to be logged in to reply.