Qu Yuan
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Qu Yuan

Page:  1 

Can you tell me the name of the drama for film for these pictures?

Thank you

Unless I'm going crazy, I'm sure I saw this clip the other day while searching 'Qi Yun', but I'm damned if I can find it now.

In the meantime, I can tell you it's a 2000 TV series called 'Qu Yuan'

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Qu_Yuan

A member sent this one in. You're right hitomi, thats the Chinese title. Look for ep 17, but you'll be disappointed if you're looking for anything extra!

Thanks. I just want to know why she had to die.

But there are several drama with the same title. Is this made in recent years?

I do not know 霍思燕 acted in this drama, It is not on her resume of work completed.

True it's not listed in Huo Siyan's IMDb entry, but it can be found in her Wiki page, and also in her DramaWiki page where I found the link posted earlier.

The episode can be found on a number of sites if you Google the Chinese version of the title/episode no. 视频: 屈原17.
This was the best quality one I found

http://v.pps.tv/play_3EOBGK.html

Action starts around the 25min mark, where she attacks and wounds a character, who is apparently someone important. Hence the inevitable outcome.
I would understand more if only I could speak the language. Sorry.

QuoteThanks. I just want to know why she had to die.

From what I can understand (I'm not very good at Middle Chinese) she's a concubine/princess that tried to assassinate her husband.

Yes, I found out the episode too. She was so young then. Now, she is a diva.

Thanks

No, she was the beloved sister of a loyal general who was forced into exile. He fought bravely still and beat the enemy back, but a prince at court wanted to get his sister as his bride and made the king promise her to him. She was distraughted as she had her own love. So, she gave her first night to her lover and then married into the household of the corrupt prince and tried to assinate him. She failed and paid the price of being beheaded and her head was hanged high for all to see. The ironic thing was, her brother was on the way back, about to obtain a pardon from the king for his victory. And found that his sister was killed. So, he raised a rebel army and lay seige to the city. At the same time, the enemy was at the border and there was no other general who could beat them back except him....so, episode 18

you can see the difference between the young days of the same actress and what she has become now:
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

I watched the subsequent episode. The culprit (corrupt prince) was beheaded on the city wall so that the dead girl was avenged. Served him right!

Haha now you will end up watching the whole series.

Not necessarily. There are 20 episodes only and it seems she was the last woman to be killed.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Qu Yuan

You need to be logged in to reply.