Source for the recent Hunchback of Notre Dame additions?
Forum Home  >  Public : Requests  >  Source for the recent Hunchback of Notre Dame additions?

Page:  1 

I'm a newcomer and this site is splendid. really want to support this site, although the times have been HARSH for me so dunno if i will do it eventually, and i don't even have amazon (can only sail the seven seas)
So, here's this post of some certain hunchback of notre dame animation on the site:
https://themiscollection.com/set/Quasimodo_The_Hunchback_of_Notredame_-_execution
i googled the web and simply can't find the source, anyone knows where i can find it? i wanna see an animated version of it SO bad

(coz i prefer gallows scenes that remove the more extreme effects like drooling, urination, bruises etc... basically pg-friendly gallows scenes, my idealized scene be like a girl in white dress, unharmed bare feet but not nude otherwise, either sad and crying but not desparate and hysterical, or calm with come composure
if anyone can show me more it's tremendous thanks, but as a newcomer i might be asking too much)

edit: nvm, i should've searched this forum earlier and this was exactly in the general section
there's no signpost for that... sorry

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Requests > Source for the recent Hunchback of Notre Dame additions?

You need to be logged in to reply.