Question about HJYY
Forum Home  >  Public : Requests  >  Question about HJYY

Page:  1 

Hello everyone, I have a question. Where does the HJYY pictures are founded ? What is the full name of the website ? I often find pictures here or on deviantart but I cannot find it elsewhere ! Please, can you tell me ?

I have those videos, and I'm willing to share them for free if you can share your resources about beheading too. My email is dh15611396899@126.com. You can tell me the website of the video, and I'll send you the video if I have it.

I dont have some sources...

I think I found the website but I cannot access in my country. I will try with VPN

Can you share the website?

Uh I don't tried since the time. I will try to refound it. I think there is a link somewhere in the deviantart page of MJ club (I don't exactly remember the name...)

I'll add to this thread because I see HJYY a lot and I'm curious. Is is a television series?

I will also add to this thread. HJYY is posted a lot here but without any links, and it’s impossible to find through Google.

HJYY is a Chinese site. I don't know if it works, but try it here.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nkxoee28fuxwnh8/AABxl40x4plyBk3LrEsZ39Uia/HJYY%20怀旧影苑?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

Thanks but it dont work for me

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Requests > Question about HJYY

You need to be logged in to reply.