Teenland
Forum Home  >  Public : Requests  >  Teenland

Page:  1 

I downloaded this title from Vimeo. My copy has the scene with Ting-a-ling in the hot pink straitjacket, but doesn't contain the shots of Sally in the straitjackets (images 17, 34-38). Where did you get your copy? Mine runs 31:17, but it actually ends at the 30-minute mark, with 1:17 of unexplained black footage at the end of the credits.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Nevermind, I just found the webisodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igjOSU99RdI&list=PLYp-Kh6K-Z6peRPqyYzL7lLk4WyTl3RB0

Yeah, I been following their Facebook for months on the release and they finally posted it. Not sure why they also put it on Vimeo for a fee.

Someone e-mailed me with the Vimeo link; it never occurred to me to check YouTube. If they put the webisodes up in a lower resolution and charged for the HD download, that would've been fine. As it is, I feel a little screwed over, even if it's only $6.

Thanks for all the work you do,
Greg

I feel ya. I, on other hand, have tossed a lot of money into movies that I thought had relevant scenes based on descriptions but didn't pan out.

The description seems interestign and then the scene is 4 frames long or lit with a single candle or some shit like that. I raise the flag only when I see at least some screenshots or I read it reporte by persons with a reliable track of finds.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Requests > Teenland

You need to be logged in to reply.