once upon a time the Evil Queen Executes Snow burnt at stake
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  once upon a time the Evil Queen Executes Snow burnt at stake

Page:  1 

the evil queen eventually captured snow white she took out her heart and was about to crush it when she decided she would like to see her burn , as a celebration in her honor was due she evil queen thought snow white can be the star attraction in my lake side party as i have her heart there is no way she can resist . when the time came the pyre built , the evil queen commanded snow white up the pyre , the evil queens guards secured snow to the stake , snow yelled in defiance and finished off at least i will burn and die a princess , snow was wearing a purple satin princess gown it was her most beloved dress . there was a huge crowd around the pyre some yelled to the evil queen go on burn her lets get this party started , so the evil queen raised her arm and out shot a ball of flame, it ignited the pyre setting it ablaze , the sparks from the fire ignited parts of snows dress it will not be long before the dress is fully ablaze and she is consumed with fire
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > once upon a time the Evil Queen Executes Snow burnt at stake

You need to be logged in to reply.