Western long drop and others.
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Western long drop and others.

Page:  1 

I have some older appearing long drop, acquired over years of collecting origins are up for grabs. The last three are from Pavel, I haven't seen any of his stuff in a long time. The gal getting her legs tied is an actual hanging in Cairo of a husband killer, but someone has pout the head of a despised female politician on the woman's body, Germany I think. The person struggling in white before the drop is an actual Arabian hanging (They learned long drop from Britain) a female head has been substituted.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

The third is a manipulation. It is a man in originaalia picture.

I think I said that about the third one. I do not know what happened to the Cairo Hanging with the politician's head stuck on it, but here it is.I am trying again. I will try and find the real one. I just threw in a couple of extras for your kicks.

thank you for these images very interesting

Cairo Hanging

Thanks, I had that picture around for a long time, but couldn't find it for this article, One day I looked at it and realized the black mass in front of it was a guy bent over tying her feet. My copy had been cropped shorter and I could not see his leg. Thanks again.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > Western long drop and others.

You need to be logged in to reply.