Equal rights
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Equal rights

Page:  1 

Watching a tele episode I wandered why the right to serve their sentences at the end of a hemp rope is so oftenly denied to the women, thus I made some corrections to that and voilĂ !
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Agreed!
I am a feminist.
Men and Women are born free and equal!
Men and Women will die in bondage and equal!

I hate the fact that so many women were denied the honour of the hangmans noose and exiled to the colonies in shame.

Great Manips! I love the Pirate and Victorian era hangings.

Tx. And yes! Women have the right to dance in chains beside their male counterparts and to remain suspended by their tender necks for hours or days as some sort of deterrent for the simple souls, who will watch horrified the sinister spectacle offered by these once beautiful and even elegant women, now exposing their swollen lolling tongues in macabre mockery!

Yes, I think having an woman hanged and displayed for days as a warning, will have bigger effects than hanging and displaying a man. For the community, if a lady is hanged without mercy and than left in display for days giving no regards to her honour, anyone will meeet this fate.

You are right, can you imagine yourself dangling from a rope in public display like a common felon? For sure the last image everybody will retain from you would be that one...

I so wish people to remember my purple face, swollen tounge, soiled dress, dangling from a noose.

In that case you have been submitted to a truly ritualistic punishment and I can see that you accept it humbly, that's good!

I do.
Public Executions are the ultimate symbol of Law and Justice. The Noose represents the power of the law and the lady hanging by her neck from it represent justice being served.

I wish to be dressed in a preety victorian era dress, skirt and petticoats and be hanged in public. My body to remain hanged in full public view for three days as a warning to future criminals.

Yes, you'd be clad in a victorian era dress, prisoners had to wear their own clothes, but your garnments would be tattered and soiled, cells were not much clean, of course, and you would be barefoot and in leg irons, the symbol of your new status and you would be dragged like that, sobbing and begging for mercy to the gallows, where you would pay for your felonies at the end of the rope in full view of a cheering, cruel mob...

Yeah! I would love to

Some couples were garroted side by side, having the privilege of getting strangled one after the other, leaving the horror of watching (and hearing!) his/her partner going first to one of them, whoever was considered as more guilty. (That image was made from a still from a Catalonian movie, "Black Bread".

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > Equal rights

You need to be logged in to reply.