Found a old image WW2 hanging
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Found a old image WW2 hanging

Page:  1  2 

Did the nazi invented HD OR 4K THEN ?
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Wow so much is said in the one image...fear, resentment, the vindication in the eyes of the female executioner. Do you have other images of stutthof? I remember seeing some way back that I can't seem to find anymore.

Nothing of this clarity
Remember this was 1945-46 era
At first I thought it was a fake
But did some background research and satisfied this is ok

Here are some more pictures of these executions some of which I used ion Execution Tales. They are all genuine

The girl in the 3rd picture looks like she is in a party or something about to jump or something similar. She doesn't look distressed or anything. Fasc2

This thread includes a few from the Biskupia Gorka hangings that I'd not seen before (don't know if all are real)

https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f226/vintage-hanging-women-51836/

These women were guards at a Nazi prison camp in Poland. They were identified as having been extremely cruel to the inmates, and responsible for ill treatment and deaths. they were turned over to the Poles after the war and hanged. I have their names, the name of the camp and other information if someone is interested.

Of course. More information are welcome.

Sorry about the quality

on with the hangings

off we go

More to go

still more

more

Last one, we already had it,but this is the extent ofmy potos

www.ww2incolor.com/dramatic/eb.html

http://prodp.proboards.com/thread/23002/female-war-criminals-graphic

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=nazi+women+guards+being+hanged&qpvt=nazi+women+guards+being+hanged&FORM=IGRE

Thanks for sharing. Amazing set of photos!!
Must have been extremely humiliating for the girls to hang like this in front of thousands of people. They must have strangled for some time and struggled against the noose. I wonder if they more terrified or more humiliated just before their hanging ceremony began. Beautiful yet sad group of photos.
I was wondering about the last photo. Why is the hangman touching the girl inappropriately just moments before she is hanged, however by her facial expressions it doesn't look like she is much bothered, seems to be slightly smiling as if she just can't wait to hang.

Very powerful images. Believe it or not but I've seen other pictures of this before from the other side of the truck but cant manage to find them

Over time I have collected quite a number of the Stutthof Guards executions. In reality I am firmly against capital punishment in all its forms & have no wish to witness an execution with the exception of these hangings [& that of Irma Grese]. These women were truly evil & thoroughly deserved their fate. It would have been especially gratifying to watch the beautiful Jenny Wanda Barkman swing & slowly strangle to death. Taking my cue from konaron I am going to post my entire collection which means that there will be a reposting of some pictures however the images are organised in a broad chronological order to give a better sense of the event. For those interested there is a description of the Stutthof hangings in Execution Tales Chapter 52 Part 1 Rev 2. Let me know what you think

Stutthof 2

Stutthof 3

Stutthof 4

Stutthof 5

Stutthof 6

Stutthof 7

Stutthof 8

Stutthof 9

Stutthof 10

One of the hangees carrying a purse to her hanging is it? Stutthof 1- 3rd photo

Those two pictures were taken t the trial

Why someone was stand up over a chair and someone no? Difference in height?

Somewhere there's a video of the trial https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1003794

Quote by g4ll0wsSomewhere there's a video of the trial https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1003794
THat would be an interesting find!

it would have been nice if their shoes had been removed and swung in stockinged feet my opinion oh and they should have blindfolded or had a sack over the head.......thats how I would want to go if any one would like to RP with me send me a message.......

It looks as though Jenny kicked off her shoes. Anyone notice how Gerda is barefoot in one of the later pictures. Think someone nabbed them as a souvenir?

Page:  1  2 
Forum > Public / Images > Found a old image WW2 hanging

You need to be logged in to reply.