Great Pavel
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Great Pavel

Page:  1 

I think the best artist in the net, Pavel. Here a few from the past. Unfortunately he has stopped drawing.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Yes Pavel is one of the great, I like Solodon's work too

Thanks folks, but for the sake of truth I must say that in several occasions I have posted here some of my work without getting any backup whatsoever, therefore I stopped doing it. Whoever wants to see my work can go to DeviantArt and search for PavelN2. I am afraid that I won't be there much longer anyway, because of the very same reasons.

Quote by PavelThanks folks, but for the sake of truth I must say that in several occasions I have posted here some of my work without getting any backup whatsoever, therefore I stopped doing it. Whoever wants to see my work can go to DeviantArt and search for PavelN2. I am afraid that I won't be there much longer anyway, because of the very same reasons.

Sad to hear that Pavel but you keep on drawing ain't it? it would be a loss to mourn if you decided not to share your awesome works with us anymore

Hello Pavel,

I adore your art as well. Please keep up publishing it. I saw your work on deviantart as well.

Best regards

Pavel. I love your work. I follow you in deviant art. Please keep up the great work

Indeed Pavel, your work is great and we appreciate it! Carry on.

Great Pavel

Pavel, sorry for not mentioning it earlier. I adore your work since - if I remember 2012 or so. It had never occur to me that I shoud share these feelings with you. So please accept sincere admiration and please keep posting. BR Wal

Well, guys, thanks for your encouragement, but well, when are you eventually going to issue a coin with my effigy? :-)

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > Great Pavel

You need to be logged in to reply.