some guillotine french rev inspired by deviant art artist woroi
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  some guillotine french rev inspired by deviant art artist woroi

Page:  1 

credit goes to deviant art artist for these pics interesting way he has done them, French rev inspired execution manips by woroi
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

some more

I think I can archeologically delve deeper, as it were, and identify the original source material used:

Josephine and Napoleon: A Love Story ( the opening scene is the guillotining of a female aristocrat )

A Tale of Two Cities ( a BBC 1980's rendition )

The Scarlet Pimpernel ( 1982 movie )

And then the artist has rather cleverly superimposed his imagery on these move scenes.

Quote by Marie AntoinetteI think I can archeologically delve deeper, as it were, and identify the original source material used:

Josephine and Napoleon: A Love Story ( the opening scene is the guillotining of a female aristocrat )

And then the artist has rather cleverly superimposed his imagery on these move scenes.

thanks for that the artist is a fan of those movies

Quote by Marie AntoinetteI think I can archeologically delve deeper, as it were, and identify the original source material used:

which ones are your faves

My preferences from the ones I mentioned or more widely?

Well, from the selection aforementioned, I prefer Napoleon and Josephine; it's a very engrossing guillotine scene.

My favourite guillotine scene of all...well, that's a good question! Possibly the one in Quills, even if the authenticity levels are a bit askew. Very sensuous. Diane Morrison's portrayal as the victim is quite stunning.

Or the couple included in the BBC's Scarlet Pimpernel episode, " Ennui ". Emma Bruin is exquisite. Again, one or two ludicrous inaccuracies detract slightly from the whole spectacle.

Which are your favourites?

another by that artist revs have captured another aristo for the guillotine

some captioned pics too

more pics from artist wori

some more pics from artist wori

some more pics

series of pics of execution of Tatiana marie who is in green dress and anastasia lee in blue dress and agne g in pink dress , this is part 1 until the rest have been done

taken from their detention cell sisters tatiana marie in green anastasia lee in blue, their aristo friend agne g ready to take a ride on tumbrel to a date with madame guillotine ze chop of their heads

Looks like satin snob aristo Anastasia Lee in her lovely satin gown could be the first to loose her head

3 aristos in tumbrel awaiting to be taken for their beheading execution

Ah, I love the fact that their last move will be just only one kick their legs up, opening their pettis and stockings for a one glimpse.
And then - headless body in satin, lovely but disordered, beeing thrown into carriage like into trash bin.

Tatinana Marie head in lunette secured the blade will take her pretty head

Anastasia Le the one in Blue Satin Gown was beheaded last

Satin Snob Aristo Malandra captured by the revs awaiting her execution by madame guillotine

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > some guillotine french rev inspired by deviant art artist woroi

You need to be logged in to reply.