new manips
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  new manips

Page:  1 

a pretty lady in silver satin blouse faces the chop , i may do 1 or 2 more
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

another manip for this set

different from the usual in black and white the ladies in nice dresses were in colour , the scene is from movie undead . last look before heads in position on the block for chop one by one

Quote by FemaleHeadCollectorExecutionerdifferent from the usual in black and white the ladies in nice dresses were in colour , the scene is from movie undead . last look before heads in position on the block for chop one by one
This quote contained attachments.

Ohm they are lovely!

Quote by SkirtsOnScaffold
Quote by FemaleHeadCollectorExecutionerdifferent from the usual in black and white the ladies in nice dresses were in colour , the scene is from movie undead . last look before heads in position on the block for chop one by one
This quote contained attachments.

Ohm they are lovely!
thanks

Quote by Master_headsman51Who is first?
which one would you like to be first oh which one is best dressed

crane hang manip of a princess

some new manips

pretty dead tv news presenter wearing pink satin jacket in body bag , a possible reason for her death news studio was invaded by hostage takers many were executed by the hostage takers

pretty sexy woman in tight blue satin blouse at place of execution she stares at the noose knowing the executioner will place it around her neck then the trapdoor lever pulled to release trapdoor

I do some manips also. If anyone has some photos or pics they want manip for a block or guillotine beheading......get in touch at pauljd32@bigpond.com

new manip a sexy tv presenter sentenced to death by beheading , i am including version 1 to show how i improved the manip in version 2 i used same pic for object file but just from head to hem of skirt because the legs that were there were good enough , i left part of skirt draping at the side

pretty dead beauty in her coffin ready to be brought into funeral home viewing room

another pretty beauty in coffin , davy 99 was the inspiration for the manips i liked his ladies in coffins so decided to try do my own , i like one in silver satin blouse the other different subject a muslim lady in pretty pink jacket pretty satin hijab looking peaceful beautiful in coffin , i like them from above rather than side as you cant see much of the person

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > new manips

You need to be logged in to reply.