Serving time
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Serving time

Page:  1 

Laura's NGO fellows were outraged upon nowing of her sentencing to two years of imprisonment with hard labor. Obviously in that shitty third world country their charitable organization wasn't well seen by the local authorities...
Meanwhile, the unfortunate sociology student had to get used to her new life as a common fellow!
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Hi Pavel
Where could I see more of your artwork ?

Pavel your artwork remains on of the best

Hi Pavel
Any chance of your magnificent garotte and hanging artworks that disappeared from deviantart?

I adore your art and style as well. I would like to see more of your art.

Bad news: found guilty of irresponsible driving and dpublic drunkness, the judge sentenced them to six months of imprisonment with hard labor. They hoped to serve their sentence in a remote farm somewhere, away from the eyes of passers.by, but alas, they were put in a chain gang to sweep the streets in crowded places, as a deterrent to potencial offenders. Dressed in coarse cotton gray prison uniforms and with their until then pampered bare feet restricted by heavy leg irons, John and Martha were forced to sweat like slaves under the sun in full sight of the local pedestrians. Hard, exhausting and extremely humiliating!

Quote by PavelBad news: found guilty of irresponsible driving and dpublic drunkness, the judge sentenced them to six months of imprisonment with hard labor. They hoped to serve their sentence in a remote farm somewhere, away from the eyes of passers.by, but alas, they were put in a chain gang to sweep the streets in crowded places, as a deterrent to potencial offenders. Dressed in coarse cotton gray prison uniforms and with their until then pampered bare feet restricted by heavy leg irons, John and Martha were forced to sweat like slaves under the sun in full sight of the local pedestrians. Hard, exhausting and extremely humiliating!
This quote contained attachments.

Martha recognized at once the expensively dressed young woman, who is her former room mate and best friend at college. They are of the same age, and only a few feet separates them, but fate has given them two very different lifes. One wears expencive clothes, jewellery and fine shoes. The other dresses in prison uniform with her bare feet restricted by leg irons. One smells of perfume, the other of old sweat and dirt.

Yes, drifting lives...

In the past she had crossed many times those odd working parties, men and female chain gangs, with the prisoners clad in maroon uniforms and dragging their heavily shackled bare feet along the streets they were sentenced to sweep. Sometimes she had laughed at the thought that some of them even were educated people forced to work as slaves for some cruel twist in the law. But she never imagined that because of a silly car crash with only a couple of lightly injured victims, she would end up doing the some thing, barefoot, shackled and wearing the prisoners' iron collar around her neck. Just one of them!

Just another pair of dirty shackled bare feet!

Quote by ConvictedwomanJust another pair of dirty shackled bare feet!

Really? Don't tell me you're one of those perverts who fancy soiled female bare feet in leg irons!

Minor fault
Johanna didn't know that the obnoxious lady she insulted in the party was the vice president's wife, after all, she was relatively new in the country. And never could have imagined that for that minor fault she would end up in front of a judge, who sentenced the disrespectful foreigner to five lashes, and two months of sweeping the streets around the same university she was supposed to be teaching at, as part of a group of female chain gang convicts. Very, very humiliating.

Five lashes on Joanna’s pampered feet should prepare her well for what was going to come for the following two months.

Isabelle was one of the first people arrested for disregarding the recent and more severe quarentine regulations imposed by the authorities to attempt to flatten the contagion curve. Her arrogant behaviour irritated the judge, who sent her to prison to serve two years of had labor for putting in risk the health of the population. The still shocked young woman reached some brief news notoriety when a television crew went to the prison farm where she had been sent to serve her sentence to interview her, already clad in the simple orange cotton prison dress and barefoot and shackled by one ankle to a woman condemned for stabbing her pimp. It was humiliating, of course and utterly ludicrous, since the inmates were forced to wear masks to prevent the contagion, the same masks she had so stubbornly refused to wear and that eventually led her to prison!

She did precisely what she had been warned not to. She didn't take into account the kind of country she was visiting. Despite all the warnings --she couldn't say that she ignored that carrying antiques out of the country was prohibited-- she was caught at the airport upon leaving the country with a little clay statuette from the VII Century. Two years of imprisonment with hard labor, that was the eventual result of her stupidity, working in leg irons in the muddy roads like a slave.

She did precisely what she had been warned not to. She didn't take into account the kind of country she was visiting. Despite all the warnings --she couldn't say that she ignored that carrying antiques out of the country was prohibited-- she was caught at the airport upon leaving the country with a little clay statuette from the VII Century. Two years of imprisonment with hard labor, that was the eventual result of her stupidity, working in leg irons in the muddy roads like a slave.

Lucky her! The cold mud is good to the sore ankles.

And of course not everybody can enjoy the privilege of having a healthy job in the open.

Interesting image. Where is it from?

Sentenced to three years of imprisonment for drunken driving, Mary has to serve her sentence in a female chain gang. Toiling in public places clad only with the brief regulations shorts, the humiliated young woman can be seen every day bare breasted and with her bare feet shackled as part of a group of condemned felons along the streets of the small town.

Found the original images on a Chinese photographer’s website. According to the caption, the woman was a convicted drug dealer. She was caught selling drugs with her husband. Her husband had already been executed, but she still remained confined, waiting to be informed of her date of execution. The Court of Appeal had not yet confirmed the judge's final decision.

Apparently she had just finished taking a shower. Why was she in such a hurry, you think?

Yeah, really...Loved the heavy shackles, those chinese do know how to treat a lady felon!

If you are a female and plan to go to Thailand and just make some extra cash dealing with forbidden substances, better don't waste your money going to the pedicure first. By some misfortune your feet might suffer an unexpected harsh treatment from the staffers of the Thai correctional system!

One good thing of serving time in the Thai correctional system is that you don’t need to waste a single penny going to the pedicure. Even the prettiest pedicure makes no difference if your feet ever experience such a hard treatment.

Absolutely! Nevertheless, I may add that in my particular case it doesn't matter, I prefer to see their pretty feet just like that, dusty, getting more callous in their soles every day and secured by heavy leg irons, but of course, I am a little pervert in regards of such things, I have to admit...

Hi, I was wondering if that headline was fictional or not. Googling "Australian Lorraine McCormick Phuket drugs" does not seem to find anything. :)

He Bill,
Asking me whether my short story is fictional or not is the best compliment I can receive! :) Of course it is not, like neither of my other stories or captioned pictures are. I take images from the news, modify them at will employing diverse methods, which include using images produced by myself, the whole thing photoshopped and adding a suitable caption. Just a certain dose of skill and imagination and thsat's it. Thank you! ;)

Naive foreign tourists are easy prey for drug traffickers in Thailand, who often lure them to serve as mules with the promise of easy money- Lorraine McCormick was one of their victims and now she will have to serve her sentence in a sordid prison abroad. In the picture she leaves the court barefoot and in leg irons, a feast for the local paparazzi.

Look how tall she is comparing with the guards. Among most of the Asian women, she must feel like Big Bird from Sesame Street. She will never blend in, no matter how many years she spends in a Thai prison, at least when it comes to height.

Yes, perhaps she is a taller and wealthy foreigner, but right now she is just white prison trash in fetters.

You just disregarded all the warnings about the perils of enjoying recreative drugs in the country. You were caught red-handed during that crazy beach party with other silly foreigners who thought they were more clever and treated as any other criminal. And here you are, arriving at he court, freshly disembarked from the bus that transported you from prison along a bunch of hardened felons, all equally dressed in the infamous maroon prison garb, all barefoot and shackled by the ankles, on your way to get a harsh prison sentence. Don't you feel stupid, college girl?

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > Serving time

You need to be logged in to reply.