Hanging (drawings)
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Hanging (drawings)

Page:  1 

Hi everyone,

I have a few old execution drawings. These are apparently too offensive for Deviantart, as they suspended my account.
I opened a new one: https://www.deviantart.com/xx500 and a wordpress blog: https://eroticdarkfantasy.wordpress.com/

You need to be logged in to view attachments.

I had been an avid fan of your art for years. Its so unfair and sad that they banned you. I have stopped using deviant art myself. It no longer interests me.
Thank u for sharing your new links. I will follow you. And please do be active here as well. We are all here without prejudice and judgement.

I have enjoyed your art for years and believe you have real talent. I'm sorry for the difficulties you have encountered in sharing it. I like the Wordpress site.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your support. Recently, censorship and policies guided by political correctness have gotten worse online, so it seems there is less space for free expression. It's good to have a focused and open site like this one, where people who understand the difference between fantasy and reality can gather and share. I'll keep working on new content :)

the second picture has a strong expression.

I actually love the first picture more. She looks so peaceful after serving her sentence and paying her debt to the society. Such a stunning figure as swings and swish at the end of the rope.

Sometimes I like to focus on erotic perspective, on other times it is more about drama, feminine courage and defiance, etc.

The first one is incredible.

The second drawing is very good, (first one too), you probably got the idea from the hanging of a young partisan's girl who was offered life if she gave up her accomplices, and hanging if not.

The first photo is really photomanipulation (retouch) made by Opencloser many years ago.

@XP500 I share the comments on your real talent I also followed you on Deviant. I like the first drawing very much. It is touching and follows certain procedures described somwhere at this site used in England. Thanks a lot.

Quote by XP500Hi everyone,

I have a few old execution drawings. These are apparently too offensive for Deviantart, as they suspended my account.
I opened a new one: https://www.deviantart.com/xx500 and a wordpress blog: https://eroticdarkfantasy.wordpress.com/

This quote contained attachments.
loved your work nice to see hand drawn art besides the usual cgi 3d art i got suspended from deviant art over some of my first manips i thought new rules was in regards to new content , i was going to get back on deviant art but thought its a waste of time would like to see your art uploaded here , there was a female i saw in nice red satin medieval dress i thought was perfect for certain situations like in your art work

Here is another image of summary execution that I made some time ago. I did not post it on other sites as it is rather explicit. I believe I imagined the victim hanged for harboring partisans or giving refuge to enemy soldiers.

Nice to see you back; I remember your stuff on DeviantART, at least until they decided to shut you down. It's not like you didn't tag everything as mature content...

Always felt you had a good sense of proportion when drawing characters, plus the variety of settings was great too.

Thanks for the favorable comment! Here's one more gallows image to contribute:

>Thanks for the favorable comment!
>Here's one more gallows image to contribute:

Thank you, XP500!
That lady in the blue skirt suit is the best of the set...

Very nice blue skirt drawing. Romatic, but still realistic

Quote by WalVery nice blue skirt drawing. Romatic, but still realistic

I agree. Love it very much!

A word of encouragement - yearning for new input.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > Hanging (drawings)

You need to be logged in to reply.