New guillotine gallery
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  New guillotine gallery

Page:  1  2 

maybe it,s not historially correct ,but it,s excitant or not?
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

more images

and moooore

more images

please let me know your opinions...PAUL I hope you enjoy this is for you

Try a version with short hair. It's more historically accurate.

OMG I love your guillotine pictures and also your chopping block executions :-) I love their hair and I would love to wear big dresses to the guillotine or the block for you :-)
Off with her head!
Joanna Marie :-)
Please draw more ;-)
I adore Marie Antoinette gowns and 80s bow neck blouses with long full sleeves and high necks with big bows and full skirts and high heels like a 80s secretary ;-)

wwooww !! JoannaMarieTV I,ll really like me draw to you in a sick guillotine or block beheadfing sketch .only send an image of you to my mail ..and I,ll work it inmediatlly ;) marie antoinnette or mary stuart ,,,madame Dubarry or Ann Boleyn.. lady Jane Grey or Charlotte Corday ...your election

uupppss please send your answer in this post the next guillotine gallery wiil be dedicated to you

OOoh, I will send it to you asap sir ;-) oh my I can't wait!
Where do I send my picture?
I would love to start with Marie Antoinette, then Charlotte Corday, Madame Dubarry, then of Course Mary QUeen of Scots, Lady Jane Gray and finally Catherine Howard :-)
I just adore your pictures so much!
I can't wait to be your model!
Kisses
Joanna Marie :-)

Sorry, here I am :-)
Kisses
Joanna Marie

O.K. I,ll make your draws and be expect in 8 days to see the first ...hummm do you like boots OTK or high knee??

what about this c ostume??

Fuller skirt and more ruffles and yes!
I am a very girly girl ;-)

I love nice snug tight fitting lunettes and tied very tightly on the bascule with my wrists behind me.
Servicing the executioner before my head falls in the basket would be fun too ;-) hehehehe
Kiss
Joanna

Naughty girl..humm..what it means "servicing ,the executioner"?

It means when I am in the guillotine waiting for the blade to fall. The executioner cums in my mouth before cutting my head off :-*

dirty girl...]:-) I LIKE IT!! but I need more images of you decadent beautifulnesmy naughty.. the final scene like you your head in a pick or in the hand of the executioner. I expect anxiously your answer,and for your images than I need this is my mail..palotruco@gmail.com there we can stalk about the marie antoinnette than it,s inside you..babe I,m awaiting for your mail........my naughty muse

Im looking for comic or cartoons of jane grey mary stuart, anne boleyn, cathrin howard; have some pictures of them from "elvifrance"

I have a few images than it will be shared in next days,,,JoannaMarie I,m awaiting your pics babe

Such a wonderful series of comments and i look forward to the portfolio of sketches with great anticipation. perhaps you would consider me as a model too

Oh, I adore that picture! I cannot wait to see your sketches!
I am already imagining myself as her.
Off with my head ;-)
Kisses
Joanna
I am sorry to say I only have the one picture ;-(

Hi sameJ would love to see you too, perhaps we could both ride in the tumbril together and be guillotined one after the other in a future sketch if Sir Sim would be willing ;-)
Kisses
Joanna Marie

joanne marie don,t be worry about the pics it,s only than if you wana be my muse I ,ll need more angles of your pretty face ....looking down ,looking up ,perfil and front face ...I,m so excited with your words ...soon afternoon I,ll are a new post of chinese beheading and I can imaginate you in it......but the first sketches of you are in process....I ,m awaiting your pics babe............SameJ If you wanna see you in beheading scene send in this post a pic of you and what historical female character wanna you embody I,ll await for you (i,m on line now)......Joanne Marie I,mawaiting you anxiously.....

and my plasure draw both of you in the fatidic fate. ]:-)

I cannot wait :-*, wondering what SameJ looks like as we will be riding in the tumbril together our wrists tied behind us in our dresses and our heads bobbing up and down as the cart rolls over the rough streets on our way to be beheaded on the guillotine :-*

Yeahh babe .the first sketchs are drawn .I"ll ink it and colored after just a hot question ...your head in your lap size or in a spear??....same question to you SameJ (and I"m still awaiting your pics)

Oh of course on a spear, for all of the public to see :-), my pretty severed head :-)

very well!! right answer..your pretty severed head will be exhibited near your decapitated body..]:-( but Ineed a image of you looking down, looking up ,perfil and front I asure you than will be terrific!! (:-)

I only have one picture right now sir, I am so sorry

please don,t worry,,babe it,s justthan your factions and form of head look so perfect to guillotine....but Iwant to show you a preview of Marie Antoinnette than it,s for you...

i hope it like you ..now are in black and white , but in color will be look great!!As you see, I repeat images(2&3)I added one detail in one and the severed head it,s exactly the same this will be corrected in the complete set... now please write a words of than you are expected ...your words are my inspiration

Those are unbelievable! Just how I imagine going to the guillotine :-*, then a mouth full of cum and into the basket I go ;-*

I am glad of like it you .I got aquestion for you .from where are you; UK,?USA?,France? Ireally like me know. I am from Mexico

Us :-* where in Mexico?

Page:  1  2 
Forum > Public / Images > New guillotine gallery

You need to be logged in to reply.