New guillotine gallery
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  New guillotine gallery

Page:  1  2 

i am so excited at the thought of being executed and along with Joanna but my favourite would be Mary Stuart. How do i get some photos to you

I am so excited at the thought of being included in your drawings and being beheaded along with Joanna. My favourite character would be Mary Stuart. How do i get photos to you

I am so excited at the thought of being included in your drawings and being beheaded along with Joanna. My favourite character would be Mary Stuart. How do i get photos to you

I am sending you photos to your mail palotruco@gmail.com i would want my head on a spear displayed next to my decapitated body

I would love to be your muse

SameJ I cannot wait to see us go to the guillotine together :-* perhaps kissing with our wrists bound behind each other in the tumbril ;-*

in the afternoon the preview,,

Oh god I cant wait!

sameJ this is a preview for you but I will change the costume for the final draws
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

the spot in the last will be removed in final sketch

joann this is for you Ihoe than like you your comentments was apreciated and

drawed the last it,s for Charlotte Corday set . this is in progress . like me send more descriptions of your severed head . (images more hard will be send to your mail)tell me your opinions and please send images of you

as you can see ,more pics are needed for more variation in the faces (pleasure,fear,pain ,resignation ,valor,......)you are precious and your factions are perfects for this mad hobby

I love these pics of the two of us in the tumbril wonderful, please also show our dead bodies headless lying beside each other. My head should always show eyes open in death stare.

Oh sir sim those are wonderful! I love us together in the cart, I cannot wait to see the guillotine and us both executed. Kissing in the basket is a dream come true. I hope the executioner cums in our mouths before our heads get cut off :-* two pretty heads on pikes how delicious sir :-*
Kisses
Joanna Marie

JoannaMarie your words inspired me and my wife.(she is my model in this set and in another to weekend) but the cums draws don,t like her ..sorry but only in this set will be included . in the other side Igot an idea:you can post a new topic descripting your execution in the guillotine and of SameJ of course. can it be in first person.... example: the executioner close the tramp on my neck and ....................................later with the excitation still under his mask walk one step back and he prepared to release the blade .. the blade was released and I only can hear the blade slipping over my head... (suspensive points are for cums scene,only in this set) please don,t angry with me

and let me know your opinions (:-)

Happy to write a commentary

I will write one also, I am so much looking forward to being guillotined and beheaded by you in pictures. I wish there was some way to have an execution party with guillotine and chopping block props and costumes. It would be so much fun! Kisses my executioner
Joanna Marie

Page:  1  2 
Forum > Public / Images > New guillotine gallery

You need to be logged in to reply.