Seppuku "fan art"
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Seppuku "fan art"

Page:  1 

this is a gallery based in a good friend
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

not is historically right but it is fun...

please leave your comments

if you want see more images of my posts please tell me...... to the next time

Thank you my dear friend for this wonderful montage. I have long been intrigued by Seppuku, and in particular " Obligatory Seppuku" which was a method of capital Punishment to spare the victim the disgrace of being beheaded by a common executioner. the ritual was carried out in the presence of a witness ( Kenshi) sent by the authority issuing the death sentence.

I have been sentenced to death for prostitution, i will commit seppuku but assisted by a relative who with a share sword will behead me once i have impaled myself on my sword. This is the custom.

you can see i am dressed in my flamboyant prostitutes costume, I take the sips of Saki before i begin the ritual. Then i proceed to move and pick up the short sword. I am terrified but know i must proceed. I kneel down and place the sword between my breasts ( not historically correct) but in my fear i want my death to be quick. I close my eyes bow my head say a short prayer and then AGHHHHH. The sword has pierced me through. The pain is excruciating. I hear the gasp from my relative as they raise the large sword, I hear the swish, ahhhhhhhhhhh...... my body spasms as my head is severed.

As she lies there dead her head is displayed to those attending the execution. Her long dark hair frames her face showing her beauty now that she is at peace.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > Seppuku "fan art"

You need to be logged in to reply.