mary stuart
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  mary stuart

Page:  1 

Mary Stuart

I have been condemn to death by Elizabeth. Tomorrow at Dawn I will die. I will be beheaded. I must prepare and I must look my most regal.

The guards are here to lead me to the hall of Execution. My God give me strength to be brave. Handmaid Drape the veil of white over my face, give me my beads and my bible.

As I mount the execution platform I hear the proclamation of my death sentence being read aloud.

I stop before the block, My maids remove the veil, I nod to them and they start to unfasten my outer robe.

There is a gasp from the onlookers as my silk red robe is revealed. I am ready for death.

I kneel before the block and now for my last words. " My Soul is Yours MY GOD "

I place my head on the block, outstretch my arms.

The executioner touches my neck his Hand is cold I feel the edge of the axe on my neck. He is raising it.

aagghhh. The Pain another blow Death!!!!!

Her head is held high for all to see her eyes stare in death. The executioner lays her headless body prostrate on the floor and places her head in her lap. Through the silk red gown the outline of her erect nipples can be seen. Even in death she shows her beauty.

You need to be logged in to view attachments.

this is a new gallry dedicated to a friend

I hope it like to all

SameJ THIS IS OF YOU

TO THE NEXT POST A BIG SURPRISE !!!

She enters the execution Hall wearing a purple penitential colour dress, with a white veil over her head. She stops and her maids remove the veil and then remove the purple dress, to reveal a red silk robe that outlines her breasts. Already she is aroused as her erect nipples show through the silk robe. There is a gasp of admiration from the onlookers. She looks regal as she proudly displays herself. Within her she can feel arousal as she walks to the block, she kneels before it, takes a hold of it with her hands and as she prepares to place her head on it, she feels the silk of the robe against her breasts and erect nipples. A wave of sexual arousal floods over her.

As she looks up at her executioner she feels a dampness between her legs, she prays that he will be quick before she orgasms in public. The crown hear her say " My God I give You my Soul" as the axeman touches her neck with the cold steel. he raises the axe and she gasps as it does nor sever her head at the first blow. Her prayers can still be heard as the second blow severs her head and it falls into the basket.

Her eyes are still open in a death stare. Her head is held high by the executioner for all to see. Her headless body is still spasalming as blood gushes from her severed neck. Is the spasm her death twitches or indeed an orgasm. The silk robe outlines her beautiful buttocks as she lies there.

Now they lift her lifeless body and place it in a wooden coffin, placing her head in her lap closing her eyes. The onlookers file past and see her beautiful body still displayed with her nipples showing through the silken red robe.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > mary stuart

You need to be logged in to reply.