Musketeers Milady Nearly Hanged - Again!
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  Musketeers Milady Nearly Hanged - Again!

Page:  1 

Very agreeable surprise watching this evening’s episode of 'The Musketeers'.

Milady (Maimie McCoy) suddenly finds herself in a second unexpected encounter with a hangman’s noose.
And this time we even get to see it around her neck.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3o7tal8blpnubw4
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

I haven't grabbed the episode yet, but Frobotz has told me there's a potential beheading too! in 9 or 10

Nearly certain that it is in eoisde 10, I arttach an image.

Dear Aristarchus, the hhanging scene is in episode S02E09, right? Lots of thanks for your patience, I had given up on this seiries -and BBC in general-.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Yes, the posted sequence is from S2Ep9 entitled 'The Accused'. IMDb has yet to catch up, it was only aired last night.

We saw the trailer for Ep10 'Trial and Punishment' where Constance (Tamla Kari) does in fact meet the headsman.
But of course she's going to be saved. Both she and Milady (Maimie McCoy) are signed up for series 3 which starts filming shortly.

You're right about patience, I've been persistently recording every week, waiting for Constance to go to the gallows.
She's been threatened with hanging twice, as have two other women, but nothing's ever come of it.
That's why last night's sequence was such a glorious surprise.

The series hasn't been so bad really. There was Rochefort strangling a woman, Milady stabbing another woman, and Rochefort near-strangling Milady,
for all those interested in those different aspects.

But I'm still being cheated out of Constance going to the gallows. Grrrrr!

Mylady with a noose around her neck was a miraclw for BBC standards -remember the complete fail of Merlin last season and the even bigger fail of the 'hanging' scene in season 1 of Musketeers-.

Hi, Enjoy the last walk of the beautiful Constance.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02m9wxl

Clearly, the last walk in this episode :-)

I am glad that Paul get his due but two commoners behafed for attempted murder of the king? the most historical liely outcome would have been the doctor quatered like Ravachole and Constance -for modesty sake- 'just' hanged.

A man who tried to kill one of the French Kings was pulled apart by horses.

Only nobility is beheaded. Constance would be more likely hanged. She isn't a noble is she? I guess the ladies in waiting would be likely to be minor nobility. Middle class like Constance would be a rarity.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > Musketeers Milady Nearly Hanged - Again!

You need to be logged in to reply.