A few pages from the graphic novel Batman-Reign of Terror
Forum Home  >  Public : Images  >  A few pages from the graphic novel Batman-Reign of Terror

Page:  1 

For the fans of the French Revolution - here are the first 4 pages from the graphic novel Batman-Reign of Terror.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Thanks for sharing, a very nice view of the head in the end!

Does anybody have it in better resolution?

In case this is reason it's small on your screen, right-click on the picture and pick open in new open and it'll display the pic in original size instead of the lightbox version.

The fact that the victim shown is a child disturbed me, although I understand that it had the plot purpose to show how monstrously evil the "Revolutionaires" were (and it is historically 100% true and well documented that they killed whole families... unfortunately is not a fantasy, check the demoiselles de Metairie in Nantes (http://nobility.org/2011/08/01/the-death-of-the-de-la-metairie-sisters-ends-the-terror-of-nantes/). One was 15 years old.
I own this comic and overall is entertaining. Batman as a kind of Scarlet Pimpernel (obviously called the Bat), and Two Face as his opponent.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Images > A few pages from the graphic novel Batman-Reign of Terror

You need to be logged in to reply.