the execution of two female traitors
Forum Home  >  Public : Stories  >  the execution of two female traitors

Page:  1 

The Mayors Fall from Grace
Chapter 1 The arrest

Jan Riemer a corrupt female mayor had taken bribes from the four major oil companies in the northern part of the province, as well as stealing money from the city coffers to buy lavish gifts for herself and her well to do friends, the oil companies as part of the deal would go to the south to her city’s major rival in the province, leaving the city’s core, its may sky scrapers empty and broken the local economy left in ruins by her greed.
As she went to the airport to also leave the city, she once had promised years of prosperity too, she was arrested and taken to the city cells in the police building located in now the ghost-like city center. Now a former shell of its once busy and bustling core.
Knowing this would not go well for her she managed to get word to her equally corrupt lawyer Catherine who had signed the deals and transferred millions to their private accounts in their failed plot for power dreams of grandeur.
Upon her arrival at city cells Catherine was told to remove her expensive designer heels which she reluctantly slipped her feet exposing her stockinged feet covered in a pair of expensive pantyhose before being led to the former mayors cell she padded down the halls and corridors to the lower level of the building where the cells were and there in a 8 X 10 cell say Jan wearing a grey prison smock her legs encased in a pair of oversized beige leotards bunched at her stockinged toes as she wiggled them nervously.
“Oh my God Catherine this is horrible I am so scared, the guard told me there will be a trial in the morning and I might be executed.” Her eyes already wet from crying again glistened with new tears as he could not contain herself. “Can you get us out of this mess?” she moaned.
“Us?” Catherine said her eyebrows raised. “There is no us dear, this was all on you, you wanted the power and the glory, and wanted to leave your husband broke, which you have succeeded in doing and I suppose you didn’t hear he was so distraught he shot himself last night, I had nothing to do with any of this.”
“You fucking bitch!” Jan yelled jumping to her feet and grabbed the bars as she glared at her former partner in crime. “I’m not going down alone! Oh no lady, if I go down, I’m taking you with me!’ she screamed as Catherine stepped away from the bars.
Catherine smiled as she looked at her former boss, her unkempt hair, her wrinkled stockinged toes and that ugly little smock such a difference from her once designer gowns and dresses from the past.
Unbeknownst to Catherine she had no idea this little exchange was being recorded by the staff of the jail, they knew she was guilty, but this was gold and would speed up a long investigation. A guard appeared and said. “Miss Caron would you please step this way I have some news I would like to share about your client which might help in her defense.”
Catherine turned and as she approached the officer to more grabbed her by the elbows and led her out of the corridor. Jan was shocked but a small smile came across her lips as she thought she just might get out of this mess after all.
As Catherine entered the room, she noticed a somber atmosphere. The walls were adorned with framed photographs of crime scenes and wanted posters. A large wooden desk stood at the center of the room, behind which sat a stern-looking officer.

"Please have a seat, Ms. Caron," the officer said, gesturing to a chair opposite the desk. "I'm Detective Anderson. I've been assigned to investigate the case involving your former boss."

Catherine's heart raced with anticipation as she took a seat. She couldn't help but wonder what information he had on them.

Detective Anderson leaned forward and began, "Firstly, I must inform you that our investigation is still ongoing, and we haven't reached any definitive conclusions yet. However, we have uncovered some concerning evidence that suggests your boss may have been involved in illegal activities."

Catherine decided to play dumb she was a blonde, so it wasn’t that hard for her.

"We've discovered financial irregularities within the company records," Detective Anderson continued. "It appears that large sums of money were being siphoned off into offshore accounts under your boss's name. Additionally, there are indications of bribes and connections to organized crime."

Catherine's mind was spinning. The pieces were starting to come together, and not in a good way she looked around nervously we have just heard your conversation with the former mayor, and I am placing you under arrest, you have the right to remain silent if you give up that right what you say will be used against you in a court of law do you understand?”

As Catherine processed the detective's words, her eyes widened with a mix of shock and relief. She realized that Jan, her former boss, had indeed provided the authorities with the evidence they needed to build a strong case against both. Catherine's mind raced as she contemplated the implications of Jan's actions.

On one hand, she felt a sense of betrayal, as Jan's actions had potentially exposed her own involvement in the illegal activities. On the other hand, she saw an opportunity. If Jan had indeed tied everything up with a bow, as she suspected, she could potentially leverage this situation to secure her own safety and cooperate with the authorities.

Catherine's mind quickly shifted gears as she considered the next steps. She needed to act swiftly to protect herself and negotiate a deal that would minimize the consequences she would face.

Taking a deep breath, Catherine turned back to Detective Anderson, her expression determined. "Detective, I understand the gravity of the situation, and I'm prepared to cooperate fully with your investigation," she began, carefully choosing her words. "I believe I can provide you with additional information that may be helpful in unraveling the extent of Jan's activities and the involvement of others."

Detective Anderson regarded Catherine with a mix of curiosity and skepticism. "Ms. Catherine, if you're willing to provide substantial information that corroborates what Jan has already shared, it could potentially be in your favor," he responded cautiously. "However, your level of involvement will still be taken into account."

Catherine nodded, acknowledging the challenges ahead. "I accept responsibility for my actions, and I'm ready to assist in any way possible to ensure that justice is served," she asserted, her voice unwavering.

The detective observed Catherine for a moment before speaking again. "We'll need to verify the information you provide and assess the value of your cooperation," he explained. "But I appreciate your willingness to come forward. We'll start by documenting your statement and evaluating the extent to which you can assist in this case."

Catherine felt a mix of anxiety and determination. She knew that the road ahead would be difficult, and the risks she faced were significant. However, she also recognized that cooperating with the authorities and providing crucial information might be her best chance at mitigating the consequences she would inevitably face.

As the two female guards entered the room, Catherine's heart sank, and a wave of fear washed over her. Her eyes widened, and tears welled up as she realized the gravity of the situation. The click of handcuffs being prepared sent a shiver down her spine.

Catherine's hands shook uncontrollably as the guards approached her. They were both in stockinged feet, Catherine noticed. She felt a lump forming in her throat as the reality of her predicament sank in.

One of the guards firmly grasped Catherine's arm, guiding her to stand up. The other guard swiftly moved behind her, placing the cold metal handcuffs around her wrists. The sound of the cuffs clicking shut echoed in the room, sealing her fate.

As Catherine felt the weight of the handcuffs, a sense of helplessness enveloped her. Tears streamed down her face, her emotions a mix of fear, regret, and uncertainty. She could no longer deny the consequences of her actions and the path that had led her to this moment.

The guards remained stoic, their expressions hardened by the nature of their job. They maintained their professionalism, ensuring that Catherine was secure and compliant. Their presence served as a stark reminder that she was no longer in control of her own destiny.

With her hands restrained, Catherine was led out of the room, her footsteps heavy and slow. The once promising light of hope had dimmed, replaced by the harsh reality of her circumstances. She knew that she would soon be taken to admissions, where her journey through the justice system would begin.

After being cuffed by the guards, Catherine was led out of the room and taken to a different area within the facility. As she walked, her mind raced with anxiety and uncertainty. The guards guided her down a series of hallways until they reached a nurse station.

At the nurse station, Catherine was instructed to follow the nurse's directions. She was asked to remove her clothing, one item at a time, to ensure that she had no contraband concealed on her person. It was a standard procedure within correctional facilities to prevent the introduction of prohibited items.

Feeling a mix of embarrassment and vulnerability, Catherine complied with the nurse's instructions. She removed each article of clothing, handing them over as she went. The process left her feeling exposed and stripped of her dignity.

Following the strip search, Catherine was taken to an examination room where further procedures were conducted. The purpose was to ensure that no contraband was hidden internally. She underwent a cavity search, which involved a thorough inspection of her body orifices. Additionally, she was given an enema to clear her bowels and a rectal exam to ensure there were no hidden items.

The entire process was invasive and dehumanizing, leaving Catherine feeling violated and humiliated. The guards and medical staff carried out their duties with clinical detachment, focusing solely on the task at hand.

Once the examinations were completed, Catherine was given a pair of leotards and a short grey gown to wear. These standard-issue garments were meant to replace her personal clothing during her time in custody. As she held the gown in her hands, she couldn't help but notice it was exactly the attire her former boss was wearing, which she had smiled at not that long ago, she was not smiling now as she put it on.

Catherine's heart skipped a beat as she was led back to the cell block. To her surprise and disbelief, she found herself being placed in the very same cell that Jan, her former boss, had occupied. The sight of him sent a chill down her spine, and she couldn't help but feel a mix of apprehension and resentment.

Their eyes met briefly, and an unspoken tension filled the air. Catherine's mind raced with questions. How did this happen? Was it intentional? Or merely a coincidence? Regardless, she knew that sharing a confined space with Jan would complicate her time in custody.

As the cell door closed behind her, the sound reverberated through the small space. Catherine's eyes darted around the cell, taking in the familiar surroundings. The narrow bed, the small sink, and the toilet seemed even more confining now as they served as a constant reminder of her entanglement with Jan.

They stood in silence, the weight of their choices hanging heavily in the air. Catherine could feel the tension between them, a mix of regret, anger, and a lingering sense of betrayal. It was a stark reminder of the consequences they both faced and the impact their actions had on each other's lives.

Catherine knew that navigating this shared space would require a delicate balance. She couldn't afford to let her guard down or show any vulnerability. Jan, once her boss and a figure of authority, was now just another inmate, and she needed to protect herself.

Jan looked at her attorney such as she was, her wrinkled stocking toes flexed nervously “Nice outfit bitch, enjoy the enema?”
“Fuck you Riemer. “Was the best she could muster, the two glared at each other.
Jans demeaner softened “I’m sorry Catherine, I’m just scared, please please maybe we can help each other and find a way out of this mess I have gotten us into, I have a secret account even the cops don’t know about and if you can get us off I will give you a cool five million, will you help me, please she lowered her glance and waited to see what Catherine would say.

With a deep breath, Catherine decided. She had little left to lose and knew that Jan had spoken a bitter truth – if she was sentenced to death, she would likely join her. The realization pushed her to confront her fears and embrace the chance for change.

Turning towards Jan, Catherine spoke softly, her voice filled with a mix of determination and vulnerability, "I don't know how we ended up here, but we are here.”

Jan's eyes met hers, a glimmer of surprise mingling with the weariness etched on her face. She took a moment to consider her words, her own guard slowly lowering. "Maybe you're right," she replied, her voice laced with a hint of hope. "I will do my best, doesn’t look like I have any other choice does it?”

In that moment, a fragile bond formed between them. They acknowledged their shared past, the pain they had caused each other, and the consequences they now faced. It was an unspoken agreement to support one another, to confront their demons, and to make amends even if she failed, she would give it her best shot.

The Trail
Chapter 2 Going to court.

As the night wore on, Catherine and Jan found it difficult to sleep, their minds preoccupied with the weight of their circumstances. The hours ticked away slowly, and as the first rays of morning sunlight peeked through the small window of their cell, a soft glow illuminated the floor, casting a gentle beam of light just outside their cell door.

Startled by the sudden appearance of a guard, Catherine and Jan exchanged glances, their weariness evident in their eyes. They had expected to be served breakfast, but instead, the guard's arrival brought a different outcome. Their hearts sank as they realized they were about to be taken away from the familiarity of their cell.

The guard wasted no time. Without explanation, they opened the door, their stern expression mirrored in the clinking of handcuffs and shackles being prepared. Catherine and Jan's stocking feet were swiftly cuffed and shackled, adding a further layer of restraint and vulnerability to their already precarious situation.

Confusion and apprehension filled the air as the guard motioned for Catherine and Jan to step out of the cell. The soft beam of sunlight that had illuminated their path now seemed like a fleeting reminder of the freedom they once had.

As they were led away, Catherine and Jan exchanged a silent understanding. Their journey was taking an unexpected turn, and they had no choice but to face what lay ahead with resilience and determination. They knew that their fate was no longer in their hands, and they must brace themselves for whatever awaited them outside the confines of their cell.

Catherine's heart skipped a beat as the guard slipped a hood over her head, plunging her into darkness. The sudden deprivation of sight intensified her nervousness, and her voice trembled as she spoke, "Where are we going?" Her words hung in the air, filled with a mixture of anticipation and anxiety.

The guard's voice cut through the silence, offering a brief but cryptic response, "To court." The simplicity of the answer did little to ease Catherine's unease. With her sight taken away, she was left to rely solely on her senses and the guidance of the guard as they continued their journey.

Jan, similarly, blindfolded, stood beside Catherine. It was a surreal experience—shackled, blindfolded, and now on their way to court. Thoughts raced through Catherine's mind. What awaited them there? Hope faded as both knew they were guilty as hell and all they could do was hope for a favorable outcome.

As the vehicle carrying them rumbled on, Catherine couldn't help but feel a mix of anticipation and fear. The unfamiliar sounds of traffic and the occasional muffled conversation only heightened her curiosity about their destination. She clung to a glimmer of hope, believing that this court appearance might bring the breakthrough they desperately needed.

Time seemed to stretch as the vehicle came to a halt. The sound of opening doors and shuffling footsteps signaled their arrival. Catherine's heart raced with a blend of anticipation and trepidation as she was led out of the vehicle and guided through unknown corridors.

The blindfold was finally removed, and Catherine blinked, her eyes adjusting to the sudden light. She found herself standing in a grand, imposing courtroom. The hushed murmurs of the spectators, the authoritative presence of the judge, and the piercing gaze of the prosecution attorney sent a shiver down her spine.

As Jan's hood was removed, Catherine's eyes darted around the packed courtroom, trying to make sense of the situation. The sudden exposure to the light made her blink rapidly, her eyes struggling to adjust. The sight that greeted her sent a wave of panic through her being.

"Oh my God," Catherine moaned, her voice filled with despair. "This is too soon. We haven't had time to mount a proper defense, Jan." The weight of the moment pressed heavily upon her as she realized the gravity of the situation. The overwhelming presence of the courtroom, filled with spectators and the weight of judgment, threatened to engulf her.

Before Catherine could gather her thoughts, the judge entered the room, taking their place behind the imposing bench. The air in the courtroom grew heavy with anticipation, the silence broken only by the rustling of papers and the murmur of distant conversations.

Catherine's heart raced as she watched the judge settle in, their stern gaze surveying the room. The weight of their authority hung in the air, intensifying the sense of urgency and the need to present a compelling case.

With hearts pounding, Catherine and Jan braced themselves for the proceedings that were about to unfold, praying that they would find some way to mount a compelling defense.
As the judge spoke she realized none would be required, this was not a regular trial it was a summery trial their guilt had been established and they would not be allowed to speak. To ensure this was the case the guards who had blindfolded them now placed ball gags in between their lips their eyes grew wide in terror as they knew this was a sentencing and Catherine knew what the verdict would be she looked to Jan her eyes wide with fear drool running down her chin and tears down her cheeks.
The judge hammered his gavel on the bench causing the two frightened woman to jump their stockinged toes curled.
“You two are the worst I have ever seen, your greed and path to power have ruined this fine city once a jewel of the north now a broken dream for so many people and businesses, I wish I could sentence to a fate worse than death but that not being possible we will go with that, for your traitorous actions corruption and embezzlement you are both sentenced to death by firing squad, the sentence to be carried out in the city square at five o clock today may God have mercy on your wicked souls I m sure he knows the people you have destroyed will not have any mercy, get these wo out of my sight!” with another hammering of his gavel it was over the courtroom erupted in cheers and applause as the two gagged women watched in horror at each other until the hoods once again were snapped over their heads plunging them into darkness.
The two were not taken back to the jail but taken to the bowels of the courthouse in the lower levels moaning and sobbing, they knew that it would make no difference as they heard the familiar voice of the nurse. “Hello ladies she said with a smile on her lips. Are we ready for round two?” the hoods were removed and they looked in horror at the two examination tables that stood before them and the clear enema bags filled with ice and water Catherine watched as Jan was dragged to one and placed on her side, her shackled feet now also tied together with a strap, her knees drawn up as the nurse lowered her leotards for the last time. “Wiggle your stocking toes bitch.” She said her voice raised. I’m going to enjoy this “You know my brother had a clinic in the city, but he was forced to close it down when you destroyed everything, he killed himself not long after.” She said as she approached Jan her stocking toes flapping furiously under the material of her wrinkled leotards the nurse placing the nozzle at her rectum twisted it in making Jan moan her eyes evident of the pain she was experiencing at that moment. The nurse opened the valve and Jans body jerked as the ice water filled her bowels. The nurse looked to Catherine with an evil grin “pay attention honey your next! You helped this bitch and will suffer the same fate I hold you both responsible for the loss of my beloved brother.”
As Jan was being filled, Catherine was herself led to the other table, struggling with everything she had she was placed on her side knees tied to her chest she shook her head as she felt her leotards come down and the cold nozzle enter her rectum, her eyes wide with pain and fear as the valve was open and a fast flow of ice water filled her bowels. The two were placed so they could see each other, jerking and moaning they watched as the other was filled when the bags were empty the nurse quickly and roughly pulled the nozzles out after they had expelled the contents on the floor the nurse approached and showed each of them the large butt she would insert. With pleading eyes and shaking heads they watched each other as the nurse completed her task and after releasing their knees, they stood up with the plugs in place and were led to the elevator and into the courtyard.

The Execution
Chapter 3

As Catherine and Jan were led towards the courtyard, the atmosphere grew tense and volatile. The angry murmurs of the crowd filled the air, their collective frustration and indignation palpable. The walkway leading to the courtyard was lined with hundreds of people, their faces contorted with anger and resentment.

The deafening roar of the crowd intensified as Catherine and Jan moved closer. Shouts of condemnation and cries for justice reverberated through the courtyard, amplifying the weight of their impending execution. The hostility emanating from the crowd was a stark reminder of the gravity of their actions and the impact they had on the lives of others.

Catherine and Jan felt the weight of the crowd's anger bearing down on them. Their stockinged feet faltered momentarily as they absorbed the magnitude of the public's outrage. The walk towards the courtyard seemed longer than ever, each step accompanied by a relentless chorus of boos and jeers.

Their eyes scanned the crowd, catching glimpses of faces twisted with anger, tears streaming down the cheeks of those who had been affected by their actions. The weight of the consequences they were about to face settled heavily upon Catherine and Jan, their hearts heavy with regret.

As Catherine and Jan finally reached the courtyard, their shackles clinking with each step, the magnitude of the moment enveloped them. The crowd's anger reached its peak, and they were greeted with a chilling silence. All eyes were upon them, their fate hanging in the balance.

As Catherine and Jan approached the courtyard, their eyes scanned the surroundings, and dread washed over them as they beheld the two posts standing tall in the ground. The realization of their purpose struck them like a blow, and tears welled up in their eyes, blurring their vision.

The posts, about eight feet in height, stood as a grim reminder of the imminent execution awaiting them. The sight of those posts, stark and unyielding, cut through any remaining hope, replacing it with a profound sense of despair. The weight of their impending fate pressed upon their hearts, leaving them overwhelmed with grief and regret.

The guards leading them noticed their tears and the anguish etched on their faces. They, too, felt the heaviness of the moment, the burden of being the conduits for such a harsh punishment. With a mix of sympathy and duty, the guards continued to guide Catherine and Jan towards their designated places.

The walk towards the posts felt agonizingly long, each step infused with sorrow and resignation. The once-angry crowd seemed to quiet down, their collective anger giving way to somber contemplation. The gravity of the situation had affected even the onlookers, who now witnessed the human toll of justice being served.

Catherine and Jan clung to each other, their tears flowing freely. The weight of their actions, the lives forever altered, and the irreversible consequences loomed large. They wept not only for themselves but also for the pain they had caused, the shattered trust, and the irreparable damage they could never undo.

As they reached the posts, the guards separated them, their touch a bittersweet reminder that they were now alone in facing their fate. Catherine and Jan stood before the posts, their heads bowed, their tears falling onto the ground below.

As the guards prepared to bind them to the posts, Catherine and Jan found solace in their shared sorrow. They held onto their humanity, their capacity for empathy and growth, even in the darkest of moments. And though their lives would be cut short, they hoped that their story would serve as a cautionary tale, a reminder of the importance of accountability and the potential for redemption.

Together, they took a deep breath, summoning the strength to face their fate with dignity. And as the ropes were secured, their hearts heavy with sorrow, they watched as a large group of soldiers came into sight the number was overwhelming the commander approached the two with blindfolds in hand asked each if she wanted to be blindfolded Catherine watched as Jan nodded unable to say anything under the gag that filled her mouth knowing she was next she looked at the large clock on the wall of the court house it read five to ten. Her eyes opened wide as the commander got the blindfold ready to tie over her eyes, he looked back to the clock he smiled and spoke. “Oh, the judge said noon didn’t he? As he tied the blindfold over her eyes, he whispered into her ear. “He lied.” She heard him walk away as the command was given both ladies urinated evident by the stain on their smocks “Ready” Catherine and jan wiggled their wrinkled stockinged toes as they knew it was almost over. “Aim” both ladies slumped forward as the bullets hit home they never heard the last command. The commander checked the bodies and the nurse did also she whispered to the both “Ladies say hi to my brother.”
The End

another little tree chapter story about a corrupt former mayor and her lawyer who find themselves in front of a firing squad, it has all my favorite items included, let me know what you think, I am still working on the Barbra Graham story it should be finished soon .......enjoy

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Stories > the execution of two female traitors

You need to be logged in to reply.