Strangled for Her © Johnny Anarchy
Forum Home  >  Public : Stories  >  Strangled for Her © Johnny Anarchy

Page:  1 

Strangled for Her
© Johnny Anarchy

"Look darling, we're all here. There's Sandy and Debi and Tina. They all came to help
me snuff you. I know your eyesight is failing. That's too bad. Debi has her string bikini
on and Sandy's wearing her thong. Tina's wearing a mini-skirt and tank top. She's the
only one wearing shoes - high heels. She looks adorable. I'll lend her one of my bathing
suits when we're done. It's so hot I thought we'd all take a dip and drink margaritas until
the moon comes up. See, I wore your favourite bikini in honour of your sacrifice: that
little white number we picked up in Rio last year. Just three triangles of white nylon
separate me from being totally naked. Remember how hot you got when I went topless
on the beach and all the guys were ogling me? I plan to go there again before the
summer is out. Of course, you won't be coming along. I think I'll take Brad. I know he's
your best friend but he's always had a thing for me and quite frankly, honey, the feeling
is mutual. Besides, you won't be here anymore. You'll have been long sacrificed.
That's right. Sacrificed. I'll explain that a little more later on. Right now I want you to
just relax. I'm sorry we have to do this on an old mattress in the garage. I know it’s hot
and uncomfortable in here, but it won't take long unless you fight it and you're going to
make a bit of a mess when you die. Don't worry, we'll hose off your body before we
wrap you in a clean sheet and bury you. Remember that trench you dug for the oil tank
out back? That's going to be your grave. Oh did you hear that? Sandy says you look so
cute nude. I'm sorry if you can't hear that well. Can you hear me? No, don't try to talk.
Just blink your eyes. Twice for yes. Good. I'm glad you can hear me. I'll talk you
through this. It won't be as bad as it seems, I promise.
You are terribly dehydrated and those emetics I've been slipping into your food have
left you so weak. It really was naïve of you to trust me so much when I diagnosed you
as having chronic fatigue disorder. I know I'm a doctor and your lover but I would have
thought you would have suspected something as things got worse. I have to say that I
enjoyed seeing you get weaker and weaker. It was so sexy when you couldn't get out of
bed anymore by yourself and I had to help you to the bathroom. You were so humbled
and humiliated. It was even better when you couldn't get up at all and I had to start
fitting you with diapers. It was terribly embarrassing for you but I didn't mind at all. It
only meant that you were getting more and more ready for our Goddess.
I told you not to try to talk. Yes, your heart is beating funny. Here, let me listen with my
stethoscope. Your heart is failing, dear. That's right. Don't be alarmed. It's natural.
Death is the most natural thing in the world. You're dying. Just accept it. It's such a turn
on for us.
You've been so good that I think I'll reward you. I'll help you. I'll make your death a
turn on for you, too. Here, I'll touch your penis. Does that feel better? Yes? Ah, look,
you're getting hard already. I'm sure you want to know more about why we're doing this
to you. We're witches, darling. That's right. All four of us. We want your seed. The seed
of a dying man is powerful magic. It's the most powerful magic there is. Ordinary seed
can help a woman conceive an infant. A dead man's seed can help her conceive
anything she wants!
That's it baby, get nice and hard for us. Look, Tina brought flowers. She is decorating
your feet with daisies, putting them between your toes. Tina, be a dear, and put some
around his balls. You look so pretty now. Don't your feet look pretty? Doesn't you cock
look positively adorable? Here, I'll lift your head so you can see. Can you see? Oh well,
believe me, you look so sweet. All you have to do now is come for us into this little
container as you die. That is not too hard, now is it?
Sandy, I think it's almost time. Darling, Sandy's going to help you die by strangling you
with a leather thong. Don't worry. She's done this before. She's going to prop your head
up on her thighs. We know what we're doing. Just trust us. That's it. You're getting so
huge. Open you mouth baby, Debi's offering you her tit. I know how much you always
liked Debi's big tits. That's it, suck it. I'm not jealous or mad. You look so beautiful like
this. So helpless. You're dying, baby.
Don't try to fight it. It's too late now anyway. You're too weak. We all want this. Sandy,
cut his airway off. That's it. Ah baby, your face is turning blood-red. Asphyxia is setting
in. Just let it happen. Come on. You're so hard you know you want to come and end it. I
said I was going to explain more about why we were doing this but there's no time now.
Besides, you wouldn't understand. Just know that you are dying for a good cause.
I know what you're worried about. Don't be. It's a natural part of dying. Don't be
embarrassed. Just relax. Don't try to hold it in. Don't try to hold anything in. Tighter,
Sandy. Come on baby, just relax. Let your body do the rest. It wants to die now.
Ah, there it is. You've shit yourself. It's okay. That wasn't so bad, now was it? How does
it feel? Better? I know it does. It's all over now. Your face is dark purple. You're in the
last stages of asphyxia. Your tongue is swollen and sticking out. You're dribbling. Your
chin is dripping saliva. Poor baby, you can't even suck Debi's tit anymore. We're losing
you. Just concentrate on my hand on your cock, faster now, faster, just the way you like
it, hurry and cum, baby, cum before you die. Ah yes, I feel it coming. That's it! That's it!
Ah beautiful, you look beautiful! Cum for me baby. There it is. There it is. Look at his
body bucking. He's in his death throes. Tina help me guide his cock. We don't want to
lose a drop! God so much seed - so much magic! Oh baby you did fine, you did just
fine. I'm so proud of you. You can't hear me anymore. I wish you could. I wish I could
tell you how good you did. You're dead now. But I love you. I love you.
Well, that's it, girls. Let's drag him into the yard, hose him off, wrap him and bury him.
He'll be no trouble at all. You did a great job strangling him, Sandy. Here, let me just
kiss him on the lips once before we dispose of the body. Hmm. He's already growing
cold. So cold and lifeless. Nothing suits a man better.
Thank you, darling. Even if you never knew what your pitiful life and death were for. I
still appreciate your sacrifice. Goddess, it's so hot in here and stinks so bad. Let's get
him buried so we can head out for the pool. I have a whole pitcher of margaritas in the
fridge. It's still several hours before the full moon rises. It'll be a good ceremony. The
Goddess will be pleased with our offering."

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Stories > Strangled for Her © Johnny Anarchy

You need to be logged in to reply.