Could we maybe tone down the arrest/institution scenes?
Forum Home  >  Public : General  >  Could we maybe tone down the arrest/institution scenes?

Page:  1 

On the front page, it says plain and simple - "A scholarly index of female judicial execution scenes in mainstream and indie movies/tv." And then it says "ADDITIONALLY featuring women in prison related content." This makes it clear that the primary intention of the site is execution scenes, with "women in prison" being secondary, almost an afterthought. And yet if you go to the same front page right now you won't find a single execution scene. In fact, from the last 75 entries, only 25 (literally a third) are execution-related, the rest of it being women in prison. I understand that there's not a ton of execution scenes left that aren't on the site, but could we perhaps tone down the unrelated content a little bit so that it's not 2/3 of all we're getting? I don't think we really need all those various "Women in Prison" categories, and a lot of that content also seems to be very low-quality and not really fitting with the theme of the site at all. We don't need a gallery whenever a woman on some TV show ends up in handcuffs. It's just pointless filler.

I don't see anything wrong with fillers. It's literally impossible for me to keep up coming up with execution finds. We'll either have fillers or very little updates. Plus there are a lot of other fans that exist here too. For example, someone posted in this thread asking for more institution scenes: http://themiscollection.com/forum/2/1109 ...
and I've seen groups dedicated to arrest videos and someone emailed and asked me why I deleted the suicide category. So obviously the visitors on this site is pretty diverse.

Honestly, I would personally rather get fewer updates than filler, but then again, I think that's how a lot of people here feel, it's just that what defines "filler" for everyone differs. Could it be possible to implement a feature that sends an e-mail whenever a gallery in a certain user-selected category is uploaded?

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / General > Could we maybe tone down the arrest/institution scenes?

You need to be logged in to reply.